Regret?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regret?

To those who came out of the closet and members of the community, did you have any regrets on coming out or not? If you're going to ask me, I don't have any regrets of coming out. It actually helped me find out who my real friends are

Why do you think that there would be a person who would regret his or her decision of coming out of the closet?

Comment

• RageThinDrill
      RageThinDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Because there are people out there who will judge you and condemn you so if you can't take that, better not come out yet until you are ready.

According to some of my gay friends, they don't have any regrets of it even if they got disowned by their parents or families. They considered it as a risk that they're willing to take in order for them to have their own happiness

Comment

• anyaneeze
      anyaneeze commented
      Editing a comment
      Society is hard for the LGBTQ, I hope the families of this community will be more open minded.

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, here is some unpopular opinion: You can choose your own family.

I actually felt relieved when I came out because at least now, I can be who I want to be.

Comment

• KatrLove
      KatrLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Same goes with me, I will not be enjoying this freedom now if I haven't come out.

• dixonCox
      dixonCox commented
      Editing a comment
      Siumedia So that's how you feel guys. Now I know.

Why regret if it will make you happy and free? So I think that most LGBT who came out never regrets their decision.
    Last edited by BleakHeatingBoundary; 01-17-2019, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• macytrey
      macytrey commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, with or without support, any LGBTQ who came out feel relieved and happy.

• ItsTrickie
      ItsTrickie commented
      Editing a comment
      macytrey @ BleakHeatingBoundary At least we are here to support them.

• anyaneeze
      anyaneeze commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people can't handle the stigma that comes with coming out.

No regrets for me, I am not who I am today if I hadn't come out.

Comment

• daisyhoney
      daisyhoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah me too, and I love the "me" today. I feel free and relieved.

Reading this comment makes me teary-eyed, seeing people here who were proud for who they are, makes me feel proud for them.

Comment

• DonHungwell
      DonHungwell commented
      Editing a comment
      Stop being emotional. I will just gonna fuck you to make you happy.

• Labea
      Labea commented
      Editing a comment
      DonHungwell Sorry but your dick is too small for you to make me happy.

Nice to know that most of you didn't have any regrets when it comes to coming out of the closet

Comment

• BreezeLoveTroik
      BreezeLoveTroik commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's because it makes them feel free and relieved that they do not need to hide their identity anymore.

Why are you thinking that there would be some of them who would be regretting it?

Comment

• kendikendall
      kendikendall commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it is because there are some who felt really bad when their parents didn't approve of what they wanted to do with their lives

• drew peacock
      drew peacock commented
      Editing a comment
      Also it can be difficult for some to be disowned by their own families and friends just because of revealing their real orientation

• JackWabbit
      JackWabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      kendikendall drew peacock Both of you guys have a good idea on his situation but I would like to know his own answer.

I don't really mind that I lost a couple of friends or relatives because of my actions

Comment

• Creamal
      Creamal commented
      Editing a comment
      If they can't accept you for who you are, then let them be. At least you are free now to express yourself.

Those who were raised by a really tight and conservative family might feel some regret with their actions, but you should also remember that the risk that they took resulted in them being finally free being their true selves

Comment

In my opinion, those who regretted coming out are possibly the type of people who can't handle being judged. So make sure that you are psychologically and emotionally ready before coming out.

Comment

• anitalongerman
        anitalongerman commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you, when I came out, I was being called names but I was able to bear it all.

I never regretted of what I became, I am happy with who I turn to be because this is the real me.

Comment

• CumbersomeDirection
        Editing a comment
        Same goes with me, even if people judged they cannot hurt me because I am happy.

Basing on the comments here, it safe to say that majority do not feel regret on coming out.

Comment

I understand those who regretted coming out because society today are so judgemental.

Comment

Working...
        X