The Reason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Reason

To those who came out of the closet, what are some of the reasons that made you this that it is time for you to come out?

I felt that I wasn't being true to myself and can't live up to the lies that I've been telling

Comment

Why do you want to find out the reason behind it? Are you thinking that they might have the same reasons?

Comment

• FunSoft
      FunSoft commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she just wanted the members here especially the transgenders to be more open about themselves and what pushes them to tell the world who they really are.

• dec
      dec commented
      Editing a comment
      @Fun Soft so you think that by them telling us the reason behind it would help them when it comes to being open to themselves?

I don't think that you have to know the reason behind it, what is important is that they decided to come out

Comment

I've gotten tired of living a lie and thought that it is the right time to come out since people are more open when it comes to people like me

Comment

• StickStitch
        StickStitch commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right, people are more accepting and open unlike a few decades ago

This question is a bit too personal in my opinion, why do you have to know their reasons?

Comment

• Loveriegar
        Loveriegar commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe it is because she wanted to know if some of them have the same experiences

My friends convinced me to came out, they also help me in adjusting. So you can say that they are the reason why I came out.

Comment

I got tired of lying to myself, I wanted to be free, that was the main reason that motivated me to come out.

Comment

• Creamal
          Creamal commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you ever regret it or you're happy with your situation now?

There is always a reason why we came out but I prefer to make mine private.

Comment

I came out because I feared that if I would not, I will never be able to do it in the future.

Comment

I don't want to lie to myself anymore that was why I decided to come out and tell the world who I really am.

Comment

Working...
            X