With drama or no drama?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With drama or no drama?

In coming out to the world, embracing on who we really are, which one would you like to have? Something which is full of drama or something that is drama-free?

When I came out, I did not without a drama. It was a silent type of going out. Little by little, the coming out and transition unfolded.

Comment

• garyrary
      garyrary commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I think it's better that way if you don't like any drama right? It's best if you avoid unnecessary talks and criticisms you'll receive if they always monitor every little thing you do.

• LikeCream
      LikeCream commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree on garyrary. Of course, people will always have something to say if you're always out there and tell everything about you. So, it's better to keep things low-key.

Something that is full of drama. Like, hello, that would be my coming out day, so everybody should know it so I need it to be dramatic. There should come with video cameras to record very details of it.

Comment

• dec
      dec commented
      Editing a comment
      If you want it that way then you should've made a vlog about it. It might inspire others to come out of their shells.

• daisyhoney
      daisyhoney commented
      Editing a comment
      dec Hmmm, you gave me an idea to create videos and upload it to Youtube. It would be informative to others and I think that I would be able to monetize it, right?

• dec
      dec commented
      Editing a comment
      daisyhoney That will work, If you want to treat your moments together precious then why not?

If it were me, I'd like to keep it low-key, or drama-free rather. It would be nice if my closest friends or family should know. Why do I have to tell it to the world? Not all of them would have something nice to say.

Comment

• FunSoft
      FunSoft commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'm too old for dramas. Time to keep things low-key and stress-free!

• KatrLove
      KatrLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. Actually, most people would even react to us when we come out so it is better to be drama-free. No fuss and everything would be alright.

I live life a little extra, that's why I live with a bit of drama along the way. In short, I'm damn used to it.

Comment

• assHangingtight
      assHangingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of drama are you talking about there? Do they cause and stir drama on you? Or are you the one who's causing all the drama you're saying?

• Labea
      Labea commented
      Editing a comment
      Bearitzens so you're a drama queen, right? How can you live a busy life and still manage to have time for endless dramas? Isn't that a bit stressful sometimes?

I won't come out as there is nothing to come out with. LOL. Anyway, if I were a trans and I would come out, there should not be any drama. My life shall remain to be private. Why would I need to broadcast it to the world?

Comment

• FunThin
      FunThin commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you have a point there. You could come out with only few people knowing about it. Only the people close to you would know about the coming out - family and close friends only.

• evaspringer
      evaspringer commented
      Editing a comment
      If you want your life to be on the state of secrecy then don't broadcast it if your afraid to reveal your private life

This choice is too easy.. of course drama-free, who the hell wants a dramatic life? only if you are too emotional and loves romantic film then you should go with more drama in life

Comment

• ItsTrickie
      ItsTrickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, nobody wants to have some dramas with their lives. But, some trans like to have some attention with themselves so some would choose to come out dramatically. They want liveliness or sort of that thing.

• SraAddictionAnnAccord
      Editing a comment
      In our situation we will always live our life with full of dramas so it will never be a drama-free life for me
      Last edited by SraAddictionAnnAccord; 10-14-2019, 06:37 AM.

• MarlinMartingale
      MarlinMartingale commented
      Editing a comment
      Drama-free but its difficult to have it because there is more drama in life

Originally posted by KistKiss View Post
    In coming out to the world, embracing on who we really are, which one would you like to have? Something which is full of drama or something that is drama-free?
    What choice should I make? Even if I want a drama-free life, people will just stir some drama and there it is, drama everywhere!

Comment

• LoveLatteHappy
      LoveLatteHappy commented
      Editing a comment
      We live in drama girl and there's nothing we could do it just don't forget to stir happiness too to counter the drama
Working...
X