Partner comes out to you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partner comes out to you

This will become a sudden turn of events if I'd ask this. What would be your reaction if your long-term handsome partner suddenly comes out to you before you two would make love? How would take it?

If that were my long-term gorgeous partner that came out to me, I'd be in denial at first. Oh, she's serious, well, does that mean she does not us to continue this moment? Or is that her new excuse for cock-blocking me? Clever!

Comment

• Financial
      Financial commented
      Editing a comment
      You should tell her that this might be the last time that you two will be making love. Convince her to spend the night with you before she can finally leave you for good.

• JaneDough
      JaneDough commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I don't think that she is cock-blocking you, she's serious. Just let her go if that's what she wants but do not hate her for that. You might have missed the signs when you two started dating anyway.

Great way to spoil our lovemaking huh? Okay, I must ask him if he wants dick now and does not want to do it with me anymore. If he answers yes then I'll ask him to leave.

Comment

• assThunderingtight
      assThunderingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he says no? Maybe he came out bisexual to you, I think that would be fair to you right? Just think, you can now have a threesome with another guy.

• drew peacock
      drew peacock commented
      Editing a comment
      assThunderingtight as if her partner would accept sharing his boy toy to her? The threesome thing won't be able to happen. He just wants to get rid of her and he's now looking forward to be with a man.

It's a bluff but okay, he comes out gay right before we'd start making out, it means that he does not enjoy having sex with me. Okay, here's a deal, he should bring us a yummy man so we both can enjoy him.

Comment

• StickStitch
      StickStitch commented
      Editing a comment
      You should know that maybe he's actually serious on that part, where he comes out to you as gay, you're just in denial that you cannot accept that he is. You've seen signs before and you chose to become blind.

I'd only be surprised if he suddenly wants to become trans like me. Like excuse me? Can we first make love then we can proceed to that later? Oh my, he should not be joking with me like that ever again!

Comment

• assObeisanttight
      assObeisanttight commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure you two can make love but right after he will surely repeat those exact same words to you. Would you accept that your partner might end up becoming trans like you?

What do you mean come out? I do not understand. Come out as a gay man? That would be so horrifying to know. Lol.

Comment

• SmilesAway
      SmilesAway commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be more horrifying right before my girl and I are about to have sex, well, she would surprise me that she actually has a dick. No thank you, I do not want to be fucked in the ass by my girlfriend.

• BreezeLoveTroik
      BreezeLoveTroik commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with SmilesAway, it is more horrifying when your partner came out to you right before you two are about to have sex. It would be a mood killer and you two would just call it quits immediately if that happens.

• FunSoft
      FunSoft commented
      Editing a comment
      SmilesAway But would you fuck her in the ass should you learn that your girlfriend has a dick?

Why would he tell me that thing on our sex session? He could have let us finish it first and after that he could already confess to me. Okay, what help does he want to have? Does he want to have a good makeup? I could help him with that one.

Comment

• Creamal
      Creamal commented
      Editing a comment
      So, from now on, you're going to make love with him while he's wearing makeup on? Lol, I think you should consider that one.

Wait! Something is wrong. A long-term partner but you did not have any sex in the past? How could that be possible? That was simply unbelievable.

Comment

• pussyLargewet
      pussyLargewet commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, it says that all of a sudden your partner comes out to you as you two were about to make love. There could have been sessions that you two have had, but this time, he came out to you in such a very bad timing. How would you even handle that?

Oh, that would be so bad. I would be sad, but what can I do? He also likes cocks. Hmmm, I guess that we could still be friends, then we would go out and go to some hot bars and have some hookups there.

Comment

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure about that? I guess that you would consider hooking up with him, after all, you two were past lovers right? Lol, I kid!

• macytrey
      macytrey commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you talking about? I am now confused here.

It's probably his way of dumping me, I understand, well, I will throw him off of the bed and will tell him to get the fuck out of my house. Oh wait, it's his place, lol, I should be the one leaving his place.

Comment

• KatrLove
      KatrLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, that's embarrassing to know, after all this time, he's not into women no matter how hot you are. He will surely want to be with a man and you cannot stop him.

• garyrary
      garyrary commented
      Editing a comment
      You just got dumped right before having sex, lol. Then you better go back to those dating apps and find a man who can have sex with you if you're still in heat.
Working...
X