• filter
  • time
  • show
clear_all
conversation_new_posts

• Labea
    x_started_a_topic_y

The power of choice

If you had the option to choose, would you choose to be straight or still a trans person? Why?

• GarnettThinBelieve
    x_commented_on_ys_reply
    You only think that they have more sex, but in actually, your notion is not correct. No, they do not have those sex here, there and everywhere. That is a lie.

• BreezeLoveTroik
    link_x_y_replied
    I think that being a trans would be fun. I think they have more sex - here, there and everywhere! Oh, wow, I think I would love to have those sex.

leave_a_comment:

• assGratefultight
    x_commented_on_ys_reply
    Same here. I am a woman and I would stay to be that way. I know that the trans world is a hard world, and I do not have a plan to be on their world.

• BleakHeatingBoundary
    link_x_y_replied
    Since I am a straight woman, then I would still choose to be one. We all know that it is very nice to be a woman.

leave_a_comment:

• SraAddictionAnnAccord
    x_commented_on_ys_reply
    Some people might actually think that if this would all be possible, they might as well try living the life of another person to see how things go for them on a daily basis. Otu of curiosity, I might as well try to see how it feels like living in a different life.

• TeethPlane
    link_x_y_replied
    I don't think there will be a time that I would want to be a trans. I am already happy with how I was born and there's no reason for me to change my sexual identity.

leave_a_comment:

• MarlinMartingale
    link_x_y_replied
    Well, since I have always been a straight female then I think the only thing that would make me change that is myself. If I know in myself that being a straight female is not what's suitable for me then I guess I will undergo transition to being a trans but if my heart and body say that I am really straight then I would stay that way.

leave_a_comment:

• BeachBurke
    link_x_y_replied
    Guess I'm okay with being straight just like this. Why? I don't know, well, I'm born male so I'd stay this way which is okay for me. I wouldn't want to shift or change myself because this is who and what I really am.

leave_a_comment:

• daisyhoney
    x_commented_on_ys_reply
    Lucky for you while most trans like m desire to become like you pretty women out there. I'm happy that you can easily embrace yourself just like that while some of us still struggle to accept our own true selves.

• ClingClippie
    x_commented_on_ys_reply
    Really? Hmm, okay then if that's what makes you happy then it makes me happy knowing that too, RageThinDrill. I think you're living out the best of your life as trans, go and do your thing!

• Financial
    x_commented_on_ys_reply
    Yes, you are right. Trans people have the current situation of struggling to cope up with the society. The society that is too slow to adapt to the nature of trans people.

• pussyDefectivetight
    x_commented_on_ys_reply
    I have seen and watched few videos about those transwomen and I have seen how difficult their lives are. So, yeah, I guess that being a straight person would be a better choice.

• pussySwankylicking
    x_commented_on_ys_reply
    It's a sad truth but it's not that bad to have dreams right? We all dreamt to become a real woman or maybe in our other lives, we might turn out to become the woman that we always wanted to be. Yeah, I still believe that somewhere out there exists an alternate universe for all of us. wherein, we're born to be the person that we wanted to be and everything might be different or somewhat perfect.

• pussyLargewet
    link_x_y_replied
    originally_posted_by_x view_post
    If you had the option to choose, would you choose to be straight or still a trans person? Why?
    I think I'm okay with being a guy, a straight guy to be specific. I don't want to choose to become a trans person, it would be hard for me to adjust to the society and what I see right now is that those trans people are still struggling to fit in to our society.

leave_a_comment:

working_ellipsis
X