X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisbeth
    started a topic Not A Big Deal

Not A Big Deal

Do you guys think that there would come a time that coming out to your family or friends would not be a big deal already? Like they would automatically accept you no matter what your gender is?

• DonHungwell
    commented on 's reply
    LoveLatteHappy I don't know too but I have high hopes for the younger generation, they are more accepting.

• Ponde4rHot
    commented on 's reply
    Those people would not be gone even if coming out is already common nowadays.

• ItsTrickie
    commented on 's reply
    Can't believe that you think that won't happen in our lifetime. What makes you think that it would take a thousand years before people would be more open minded?

• GriceVoice
    commented on 's reply
    How far in the future do you think that would happen?

• SmilesAway
    commented on 's reply
    It is possible that it can happen in your life time if all of those narrow minded people would suddenly drop dead lol.

• TeethPlane
    commented on 's reply
    Even if others cannot accept it they cannot do anything because that is who you really are.

• KistKiss
    commented on 's reply
    Do you really think that it will not happen during your lifetime or you're still secretly hoping that it can happen?

• pussyPaltrywet
    commented on 's reply
    Do you really think that it is possible that every person out there would be open minded or that's just wishful thinking?

• assHangingtight
    commented on 's reply
    LoveLatteHappy I would love to assume that it would be fifty years from now. Because the people who have conservative beliefs would be having problems with humans who want to be with robots by that time lmao.

• MarlinMartingale
    commented on 's reply
    So what you're saying is that we still have the same mindset as those who have lived 10,000 years ago and it will stay the same, even if there's have been a huge advancement in technology and our way of living?

• Injustice
    commented on 's reply
    So are the two of you thinking that as long as there is religion that time would never come? You should remember that there are members of those religions who are allies of the lgbtq community.

• LoveLatteHappy
    commented on 's reply
    How many years into the future do you think it would happen?

• BreezeLoveTroik
    commented on 's reply
    Do you think that in the future that there would be a shit ton of gender besides the ones that we currently have?

• ReamerCream
    replied
    I certainly hope so. But I'm afraid that it won't happen within my life time based on what I've been seeing out there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X