collapse
X
  • filter
  • time
  • show
clear_all
conversation_new_posts

• Stealth Mode On

To those who came out of the closet already, did any of your friends knew that you were trans or you've kept it from them?

Obviously not a trans person here, but I had a friend who kept it from us for as long as she can. The only time we knew about it was after she came out of the closet.

comment

• BuffyThinFun
      BuffyThinFun commented
      editing_a_comment
      I think you are all blind for not noticing it. Is she that beautiful that's why it's hard to tell?

They already knew it since I already know some slang words and they also derived it from my actions.

comment

Yeah since I was hanging out with the same party and most of my friends are trans and gays. I not afraid if they ever knew it and I don't like hiding it either.

comment

• KistKiss
      KistKiss commented
      editing_a_comment
      How about your parents? Did they knew immediately that you were trans or they thought that you were just gay?

• Lisbeth
      Lisbeth commented
      editing_a_comment
      How young were you when your friends from the lgbtq community knew found out that you're also a member of the community as well.

• pussyTiredlicking
      pussyTiredlicking commented
      editing_a_comment
      My straight friends already know that I am a trans. I think I was 21 years old when I decided to be a member of lgbtq community.

Most of them thought that I might be gay. Only when I started my hormone therapy they realized that I was a transperson.

comment

• VinnyBeany
      VinnyBeany commented
      editing_a_comment
      When did you have your hormone therapy? Did you start it at a young age?

• MarlinMartingale
      MarlinMartingale commented
      editing_a_comment
      And were they shocked that you started your hormone therapy? Or they were just fine with it?

• HaremHarmony
      HaremHarmony commented
      editing_a_comment
      I've also witnessed it firsthand with my friend who started hormone therapy as soon as he realized it.

originally_posted_by_x view_post
    Most of them thought that I might be gay. Only when I started my hormone therapy they realized that I was a transperson.
    The same goes for me. All of them thought that I was gay which I think is a given if you grew up in a place that's a bit conservative.

comment

• JaneDough
      JaneDough commented
      editing_a_comment
      Do people look strange at you whenever you go back to your hometown?

• StrangeNewsAncient
      StrangeNewsAncient commented
      editing_a_comment
      What do you feel when they thought of you as a gay man? I actually want to see how you look so I can judge.

• garyrary
      garyrary commented
      editing_a_comment
      If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take before you decided that you wanted to transition?

They already knew it since they've noticed that I was transitioning. They are already aware that I'm taking pills and taking light meals on my diet.

comment

• StrangeCup
      StrangeCup commented
      editing_a_comment
      Did you ever have a problem in your transitioning period? How was it during the time when you're changing yourself?

There's a huge chance that their friends new about it but just waited for them to admit it.

comment

• JackWabbit
      JackWabbit commented
      editing_a_comment
      Did you have friends who has done the same thing that you just described?

• BreezeLoveTroik
      BreezeLoveTroik commented
      editing_a_comment
      But do you have any doubts they are capable of being a trans when you saw her?

• KistKiss
      KistKiss commented
      editing_a_comment
      What made you think that their friends might knew about it before hand?

Since there is a drastic change in my appearance they sometimes question me on how's it been going on my transition period and they know it since they see the changes in me.

comment

• dickhertz
      dickhertz commented
      editing_a_comment
      I bet those two dudes on your profile picture thinks you're a woman. Am I right?

• anyaneeze
      anyaneeze commented
      editing_a_comment
      I think those boobs haven't changed that much and I think you need more.

Me and my friends were totally mistaken as a woman and even looks prettier than my other straight woman no offense that why trans for me is hard to distinguish most of the time.

comment

• ClingClippie
      ClingClippie commented
      editing_a_comment
      Well, I'm not sure since your photo looks exactly like a trans person, no offense but I can still recognize you as a trans.

• macytrey
      macytrey commented
      editing_a_comment
      ClingClippie none taken, lol.

There were some who are clueless about it and found out that I'm trans when I started my transition.

comment

• JoyTwin
      JoyTwin commented
      editing_a_comment
      What was their reaction when they saw you starting your transition?
working_ellipsis
X