collapse
X
  • filter
  • time
  • show
clear_all
conversation_new_posts

• Can't Join The Festivities

To those members of the lgbtq community here. What do you guys felt during pride month and you haven't came out yet? Were you envious of not being able to join the parades or you joined them and just mention that you're an ally?

Yes, I was so envious that I haven't joined the parade which is giving importance to the LGBTQ community. Since I came out already I have lots of time to cooperate in this event and uplift the pride of our community.

comment

• MarlinMartingale
      MarlinMartingale commented
      editing_a_comment
      Were you hoping that you should have came out earlier so that you can join the festivities?

• andycornholder
      andycornholder commented
      editing_a_comment
      How happy were you when attended your first pride parade as a transperson?

There might be some who would attend the parades as an ally in order for them to enjoy it also.

comment

• KistKiss
      KistKiss commented
      editing_a_comment
      Have you attended the pride parade as well as an ally? If you haven't attended yet, are you planning to attend one in the near future?

• SmilesAway
      SmilesAway commented
      editing_a_comment
      It is also possible that there are some who came out in the closet during the parade.

When I was in my teens, I often think that at the right time I'm going to be able to join the parade as my true self. During that time we would just watch by the sidelines as they pass by.

comment

• Bearitzens
      Bearitzens commented
      editing_a_comment
      What about now? do you join in one of their festivities during pride month or do you still watch it by the sidelines?

• JackWabbit
      JackWabbit commented
      editing_a_comment
      Bearitzens I bet that she has attended a bunch of them already.

• drew peacock
      drew peacock commented
      editing_a_comment
      How old were you when you were able to join the pride parade?

You will feel the importance of what your community brings and the message you want to be delivered to the entire world. I love being on this kind of parade and festivities and being proud of myself and with others doing it.

comment

• JaneDough
      JaneDough commented
      editing_a_comment
      Did you feel alone and out of place when you were still in the closet?

• HaremHarmony
      HaremHarmony commented
      editing_a_comment
      What other activities are in the festival? Or it is just parade you do in Pride month.

I'm actually curious about what it likes to be in the parade and I want to ask if trans put costumes during the festivals like dressing up as drag queens?

comment

• dickhertz
      dickhertz commented
      editing_a_comment
      Try watching a video dude so you'll know. We got a lot of resources and you should research.

• KistKiss
      KistKiss commented
      editing_a_comment
      Why not just attend one if mass gatherings are already allowed by that time.

I would often invite my friends that are still in the closet and are afraid to come out yet. I'll just tell them that they're allies.

comment

• garyrary
      garyrary commented
      editing_a_comment
      And do they end up feeling happy that they were able to join the parade?

• BreezeLoveTroik
      BreezeLoveTroik commented
      editing_a_comment
      I actually want to see it live as well so I can witness a lot of lgbt people gathering together.

As you can see in my picture I've attended an LGBT festivity which is my favorite event of all time. It's a great time to be proud of yourself and knows a lot of people like yourself especially open guys who want to have a relationship with trans people.

comment

• pussyTiredlicking
      pussyTiredlicking commented
      editing_a_comment
      You must be loving the event and hoping I can join this year when we are allowed to roam outside again.

• macytrey
      macytrey commented
      editing_a_comment
      Are those straight men with you? I'm guessing they are part of the community as well.

I have seen the parade and all I can tell is there are a lot of dicks lol. Thousands of dicks enjoying the parade.

comment

• FunThin
      FunThin commented
      editing_a_comment
      And have you tried sleeping with chicks with dicks? lmao

• ClingClippie
      ClingClippie commented
      editing_a_comment
      I think it includes you to make it a thousand dicks lol. You must be feeling excited during the parade then.

• assWrytight
      assWrytight commented
      editing_a_comment
      And did you enjoyed watching all of those dicks or not?
working_ellipsis
X