Coming Out Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Out Party

This might have been talked about before, I just wanted to ask the one who are out of the closet already. Did any guys had a celebration of some sort right after you came out to your parents?

I think that me and my friends had a couple of drinks right after I came out to my parents.

Comment

• dixonCox
      dixonCox commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that your parents accepted you that's why you had drinks that day?

• Ponde4rHot
      Ponde4rHot commented
      Editing a comment
      That must be a sad time for your parents but for you, it's the happiest moment of your life.

When I a friend of mine came out, we just treat it like any other day and didn't have any celebratory drinks and the like.

Comment

• GriceVoice
      GriceVoice commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he/she didn't have his supporting cast and crews that's why no celebration was made.

• SraAddictionAnnAccord
      Editing a comment
      GriceVoice maybe her friend doesn't want to make a huge deal about it that's why they didn't have drinks afterward.

Looks like most of the trans members here hasn't seen this topic yet that's why there's a single answer that is coming from a member of the transgender community.

Comment

• MarlinMartingale
      MarlinMartingale commented
      Editing a comment
      They must be hiding or celebrating at this time lol. I'm pretty sure we will hear from them soon.

• StrangeCup
      StrangeCup commented
      Editing a comment
      MarlinMartingale why do you think that they might be hiding?

No, since it has a bad effect on my side and I still have a burden to carry off my shoulder. I only celebrate after a week or a month pass by since they already accepted me fully.

Comment

• KistKiss
      KistKiss commented
      Editing a comment
      What did you do after you came out of the closet? Did you just sleep it off?

• pussyPaltrywet
      pussyPaltrywet commented
      Editing a comment
      What exactly is that bad effect that you're talking about. Are you willing to share it to us?

• JackWabbit
      JackWabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyPaltrywet I think she is not accepted or it's below her expectation on what happen after coming out of the closet.

I only have a small celebration and my friend bakes me a cake which says "Welcome to the LQBTQ community". We had a few drinks and it was a blast.

Comment

• GarnettThinBelieve
      GarnettThinBelieve commented
      Editing a comment
      Was the one who baked the cake really a member of the lgbtq community? Or they've just wrote that phrase for you?

• Creamal
      Creamal commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's sweet and you must be very proud of that day when they welcomed you in the community.

The friends that I've been with were actually sad after they came out to their parents so we didn't have a celebratory drink. It is more of a mourning or heartache vibe while we're drinking.

Comment

• ClingClippie
      ClingClippie commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they tell you that they felt that it was a mistake to come out to their parents or they were somewhat relieved by it, but was just sad with their reaction?

• MarlinMartingale
      MarlinMartingale commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that they family got mad or have disowned them when they came out of the closet?

I am not in the mood to celebrate since it was very emotional and didn't expect it to be good. I only celebrate after a week has passed by when they truly accepted me for who I am.

Comment

• JaneDough
      JaneDough commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you celebrate with your friends or your family when they truly accepted you?

• LoveLatteHappy
      LoveLatteHappy commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you cried after you told them. I bet it was a relief that made you want to celebrate but it didn't go well.

My mom actually supported me with this one and I bought a bottle of champagne with me and celebrate. I bought my friends along with me and we had a great time.

Comment

• pussyLargewet
      pussyLargewet commented
      Editing a comment
      So after you came out, she came out and bought champagne for the two of you?

• Financial
      Financial commented
      Editing a comment
      What about your dad? Was he not present on the day you come out of the closet?

I had a friend who kinda celebrated the day after he came out to his parents. Because he spent most of the day mustering the strength to come out to them.

Comment

• JoyTwin
      JoyTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you know beforehand that he was gay before he came out to his parents?

• pussySwankylicking
      pussySwankylicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you with your friend for that post coming out celebration or not?
Working...
X