Funniest hook up stories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest hook up stories

What's your funniest hook up story? I need a good laugh!

I was hooking up with a guy from work and one night I slept over at his house. When we were done hooking up I had to go to the bathroom so I tip toe out into the hall because I thought his roommate was sleeping and I wasn't trying to wake him up. I push open the bathroom door and there's his roommate sitting on the toilet!! I was so embarassed and ran out of there so fast. His roommate told my guy later that he thought it was hilarious but I was still mortified so we didn't speak about it afterwards haha

Comment

• anyaneeze
      anyaneeze commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah a little humiliating for the both of you too

• ItsTrickie
      ItsTrickie commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of roommate won't close the doors? Damn he should be as embarrassed as you've felt, or even more.

One time I was hooking up with a girl and we were having some fun with handcuffs. Well long story short, we lost the handcuff key somewhere in the house and she couldn't find them after over an hour of looking and had to borrow giant bolt cutters from her neighbor to break through them. I haven't played with handcuffs since lol

Comment

• daisyhoney
      daisyhoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha. That's what you get for being too naughty

The funniest thing that happened to me while hooking up happened a few years ago. I was going down on this guy and I open my eyes for a second and see blood everywhere, all over my face and his *ahem* lap. We start to freak out because we didn't know where it's coming from and we were trying to figure out if one of us got a cut or something. We finally figured out that I got a bloody nose. We about died laughing so hard after lol but it definitely killed the mood

Comment

• drew peacock
      drew peacock commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did your nose bleed all of the sudden?

So a while ago I was at a bar and thought I had hit it off with this girl because we were having great conversation and at the end of the night she gave me her number. A couple of days go by and I call the number to ask her out and its a different girl, but we get to chatting and we decide to grab a few drinks anyways and make the most of the situation. The date actually went really well and we ended up sleeping together so I guess sometimes it pays to be rejected lol

Comment

• macytrey
      macytrey commented
      Editing a comment
      Your quite lucky that the girl who owns the number that was given to you was nice enough to talk with you. I wonder what would happen if the owner of the number was a guy

I was being loud in my neighborhood dive bar one night and and some of my friends were giving me shit about my outfit because it was kind of fancy for the casual low key bar we were at so I said really loudly "Oh you mean my fuck me outfit? No guy can resist it!" Almost immediately a hot blond guy turns around and says yeah thats a damn nice outfit and asked to buy me a drink. We were laughing and talking for a few hours and we hooked up and actually started dating for a few weeks! My fuck me outfit worked like a charm

Comment

During college the RAs always kept a bowl of condoms in the bathrooms. One night I was drunk as hell and about to hook up with this amazingly hot guy but I realized I didn't have a condom so I ran to the bathroom to grab one. Well some asshole had decided to play a prank because when I got back to the room and opened what i thought was a condom was actually a spice packet like you get in ramen noodles. There was powder all over the bed. I was so pissed off but he was a good sport so I just went and got an actual condom from the bowl and we sill hooked up. Alls well that ends well I guess!

Comment

• DonHungwell
        DonHungwell commented
        Editing a comment
        You should have done it raw just to "spice" things up in the bedroom lol

My funniest hook up story happened a few months ago when I was still with my ex. We were camping with some friends and wanted to get frisky outside so we went out in the woods to this secluded area and started hooking up. Well there must have been a mosquito nest or something next to us because about 20 minutes into it we're covered with bites and the next day we were so swollen up we had to take a ton of antihistamines. Our friends thought it was hilarious, but we were going to crazy from the itching that it wasn't funny to us until the bites healed a week later!

Comment

• JaneDough
        JaneDough commented
        Editing a comment
        Just be happy that at least you got some action

Luckily none of you had the "you've put it in the wrong hole, you jerk" story

Comment

• andycornholder
        andycornholder commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be really weird to read that kind of story here

• garyrary
        garyrary commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think that it would be weird. Maybe somebody would post an encounter before their transition that's why I mentioned that line

I'm late to the party but here's mine. The guy I've been on a few dates with and hooked up a couple times too decided to stay the night at my place. We talked and soon proceeded to have sex, I was going down on him and I can tell he was enjoying it. Then he bent me over without warning and went down on me, and I was getting into it he was twisting his tongue, sucking and talking dirty. It was so good and in the heat of the moment He stopped to talk dirty some more and by this time i was twisting with pleasure and I twitched and I accidentally kicked him in the face. He ended with a bloody nose that night and ended up laughing about it. We dated for 1 year

Comment

• dickhertz
        dickhertz commented
        Editing a comment
        I can give you his number if you want? Let's hope that it is still the same one lol LegsGo

• LegsGo
        LegsGo commented
        Editing a comment
        If you really want to give it to me, then I would gladly take it

• dickhertz
        dickhertz commented
        Editing a comment
        Let me double check first if I still have his number

Hw long hv u been here im new here. Peta.

Comment

• dixonCox
        dixonCox commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad that you've joined us here in the forum

• macytrey
        macytrey commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello @Peta64!! What are you looking for here?
    Working...
    X