The New Year Hookup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Year Hookup

Does any of you have any plans of hooking up with somebody to welcome the new year?

No plans of hooking up but hoping that somebody would be interested

Comment

If you're looking for one, we can do it honey

Comment

If there's a single hot guy during the party that I'm attending in, why not. If there's none, I would just drink the night away

Comment

I would be content with getting a new years kiss from a hot guy

Comment

I think I would just go out and drink with my buddies. And if somebody wants to hookup with, then it would be a good start of the year for me

Comment

• FunSoft
              FunSoft commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, as I can see, your dick is standing tall and ready to enter someone's pussy and ass.

• drew peacock
              drew peacock commented
              Editing a comment
              FunSoft You wanna ride it?

I think I would just spend it by myself since I'm tired of going out for drinks or parties during the new year

Comment

• GriceVoice
              GriceVoice commented
              Editing a comment
              If you ever need company, just send me a message

Let's just say that I'm hoping to start the new year with a bang lol

Comment

• Ponde4rHot
              Ponde4rHot commented
              Editing a comment
              So what happened to your new year?
              Last edited by Ponde4rHot; 01-13-2019, 11:47 AM.

If anyone is planning to hook me up this coming new year then why not. I am easy to talk to so hit me up if you are interested.

Comment

It depends if there is somebody out there who wants to hook up with me. But if there is no one, I just might go out and enjoy the fireworks display at our place.

Comment

I would say yes to that! I guess that would be an awesome experience.

Comment

It's been a couple of years already since I had a new years kiss. Hope that I would welcome the new year with a bang

Comment

• BleakHeatingBoundary
                    Editing a comment
                    I hope that you're able to find that person already this year

Sadly, I wasn't able to find somebody to do it with. But at least I was surrounded by my closest friends

Comment

Wasn't able to find somebody to hookup with. Decided to start the year with my dick inside a girls pussy, mouth or ass

Comment

I was busy during the New Year so I wasn't able to hook up with anyone. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed celebrating your New Year.

Comment

Working...
                      X