Pick Up Lines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick Up Lines

For the ladies, does pick up lines or one liners really work on you? Because most of my females friends say it doesn't work, but they would still try and get a drink or two from them

For me, I agree with what your female friends has said and as for the free drinks. We only take them to find out if they would still try a line on us or try to have a proper conversation already

Comment

• RageThinDrill
      RageThinDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been hit on by guys who used cheesy one liners on you?

• ItsTrickie
      ItsTrickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Which do you prefer to have? The cheesy pick up line directed to you or the free drinks that he would offer to you?

It depends if it's a new pick up lines that I haven't heard before, I would consider it a smooth one, or it depends on the guy. But if it's an old pick up line, I would just tell him to fuck off.

Comment

• daisyhoney
      daisyhoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? How rude that you would tell to a man to fuck off. I would not do that one; I would just smile at him.

There's something about hot girls, telling me the hottest and most cheesy pick-up lines. I would just smile like an idiot into thinking wow, she's really into me.

Comment

• BleakHeatingBoundary
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that really happened and it wasn't a vivid dream? lol

Nope, not really a fan of cheesy pick-up lines. I find it corny and unappealing in so many ways.

Comment

• assObeisanttight
      assObeisanttight commented
      Editing a comment
      So what are you going to say to the guy who told you that cheesy pick up line?

• Lisbeth
      Lisbeth commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that most guys would try to woo you with those cheesy lines but has never advanced their way into your heart lol

I am not a lady so what can I say?

Comment

• FrogAddiction
      FrogAddiction commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not a lady, too. But if someone throws his pickup line then I would be very glad to catch it and catch him. lol.

• DonHungwell
      DonHungwell commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess some guys have the power to get the ladies' attention with corny pick-up lines. It didn't work on me before so I never tried it again lol

It only works when the guy is hot. If he is not, then no matter how good his pick up line is, he would simply be ignored.

Comment

• GriceVoice
      GriceVoice commented
      Editing a comment
      Even the cheesy ones would work on you as long as he's hot?

• LegsGo
      LegsGo commented
      Editing a comment
      If he happens to be average-looking but has his way with his words, I would consider that a turn on lol

The pick up line could work if it was delivered to the correct person.

Comment

Working...
    X