Right time to stop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right time to stop?

When do you think is the right time to stop hooking up?
    Only when I'm married to the love of my life, lol.

I find this hard to answer, but for now, I don't think there is a right time to stop hooking up with someone.
    What if I'm old and alone? I might look for someone to hook up with, even if I turned out to become an old sugar daddy, then hell I'd be one! Lmao.

Comment

• anyaneeze
      anyaneeze commented
      Editing a comment
      I find this hard to answer too! I may be on hiatus for hookups at some point in my life, but stopping myself from, hooking up? It's too early for me to stop, what if I missed out all the chances I get to be with someone hot, young, and yummy?

Is there such a thing as the right time to stop hooking up? Hell no, there's no stopping me from hooking up as long as I'm down for anything. Lol!

Comment

• assHangingtight
      assHangingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure? Maybe if you'd found the one and that he could be your forever then I guess he can even change your mind about that.

• pussyDefectivetight
      Editing a comment
      What? No stopping? Okay, I got it. But I could not imagine that you would still be hooking up when you have white hair already.

Only if a wedding ring would seal the deal for me to stop hooking up, then I guess that's the end of everything for me, lol! Oh well...

Comment

• KistKiss
      KistKiss commented
      Editing a comment
      It's fun while it lasted, well, at least you've enjoyed your glory days and now that you're married, there's no more hooking up and cheating.

Originally posted by dec View Post
    When do you think is the right time to stop hooking up?
    Only when I'm married to the love of my life, lol.
    So, this would mean that while you have a boyfriend and not yet married, you would sneak out to have some hookups? Hmmm, such a bad woman.

Comment

• FunSoft
      FunSoft commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing can stop a nymphomaniac from hooking up even if she's already married. It's considered an illness, she must get herself checked by a professional.

• Financial
      Financial commented
      Editing a comment
      FunSoft LOL. I know that there are nymphomaniacs but there would be few people who are like that. It could be that she is only the playful type of a woman.

I think that we should stop hooking up when a lover comes along. So when you have a boyfriend or girlfriend already then please stop hooking up. Have some respect with your partner and quit hooking up.

Comment

• TeethPlane
      TeethPlane commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. Don't try to cheat. If you want sex, then, you can just have sex with your partner. It doesn't have to be with a stranger or with another person.

I believe that hooking up must be stopped when we start to find someone attractive and not only in the sexual way but attractive because of the personality and character.

Comment

• GarnettThinBelieve
      GarnettThinBelieve commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you mean when you're finally in a serious relationship with someone? Are you sure that you'll be with someone like him forever?

Why would you stop though? Hooking up is so much fun! There is some thrill and excitement. I guess there will be no reason for me to stop hooking up.

Comment

• Injustice
      Injustice commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, hooking up is fun and there's no stopping us from that kind of fun. Unless you grew tired of the same routine you get from it.

To be honest, I don't think that there will be a time that I won't enjoy hooking up anymore. So, I probably won't stop. No one will care anyway.

Comment

• StrangeCup
      StrangeCup commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if you fall in love? If that's the case, I guess you'll still continue hooking up even if you're in a relationship already. That's outright cheating, by the way.

I will stop hooking up when I have found the reason to stop. For example, when I impregnated someone or when I love someone already. However, if none of that happens yet, then I guess I will still continue to hookup with people.

Comment

• BleakHeatingBoundary
      Editing a comment
      I don't know about you but I don't think that you'll stop hooking up even if you got someone pregnant. Imagine that you cannot have sex with her since she's pregnant, so you'll always look for someone to have sex with so you can release all that horniness inside of you, lol.

The right time for me is when I have already found the right person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. Though I am hoping that it will not be happening anytime soon. I still want to have fun and experience wild hookups. Lol!

Comment

• GriceVoice
      GriceVoice commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, good for you, it's nice to know that you're open to more hookup experiences which is the same for me too. I can't tell when I can stop hooking up with different women.
Working...
X