Didn't Know I Was Looking For Love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't Know I Was Looking For Love

Has any of you accidentally fallen in love with a fuck buddy? Only asking this since I remembered an ex of mine who started as my fuck buddy

The last guy that I was with started as my fuck buddy

Comment

• Ponde4rHot
      Ponde4rHot commented
      Editing a comment
      But do most of the guys you've fallen in love with started as fuck buddies?

It was actually the other way around for me. My fuck buddy fell in love with me, but I told him that I wasn't interested in being in a relationship during that time

Comment

• dec
      dec commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, the last time I had a fuck buddy, I didn't know that he was into me.

• Labea
      Labea commented
      Editing a comment
      What was his reaction when you told him that? Did the two of you continued hooking up or was that the last time you've heard from him?

Nope. There's a fine line between having a serious partner and having a fuck buddy. It should stay that way.

Comment

• BleakHeatingBoundary
      Editing a comment
      And what do you often do in order for it to say that way?

Nope. Never happened with me. I guess that there are no true love after all.

Comment

• DonHungwell
      DonHungwell commented
      Editing a comment
      Even just an ounce of love? I nearly fell in love with a hookup but at least it has come to my senses that she couldn't reciprocate the same for me.

• ItsTrickie
      ItsTrickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you still longing to have that one true love?

I always do like every hookup that I had, I think that I would fall in love with them. Seems like love is all in the air.

Comment

• LegsGo
      LegsGo commented
      Editing a comment
      No, you shouldn't fall for hookups. You're aware that they're just there for sex and not for a lifetime commitment with you. Save yourself from heartache, sweetheart.

It happens sometimes and for others. For me, it did not happen yet. Fuck buddies are just fuck buddies.

Comment

• assObeisanttight
      assObeisanttight commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you hoping that one of the future ones would end up as a boyfriend or you want them to remain as just your fuck buddy?

• Lisbeth
      Lisbeth commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely, I told my fuckbuddies that if neither of us falls for each other, it should stop there because we'd never agree that something else will follow.

There have been a few who ended up as my girlfriend. Was lucky enough that we feel the same way towards each other when I told them that I want to take things on a serious note

Comment

• FrogAddiction
      FrogAddiction commented
      Editing a comment
      Would I also end up as your girlfriend, too? lol.

• JackWabbit
      JackWabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you. I guess I need to try one real soon.
Working...
X