Friend's husband secretly wants to bang me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend's husband secretly wants to bang me

I came over to my friend's house the other day and my friend's husband came up to and said that if she ever permits him, he wants to have sex with me.
    I paused for a moment when he left. My friend approached me and I wanted to tell her, but I fear that she won't believe me. Send help!

Hold that thought with you, what if your bestfriend even gave him that idea? Have you ever thought of that? It could be possible!

Comment

• LegsGo
      LegsGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, you're right. Maybe they've already talked about it before and now the husband has the guts to tell her because he is into her.

If I were you and if he's yummy, then I would even permit him to do me right there, right in front of my friend. Oh my, am I that naughty? Yes, I would love to have a threesome with them, as long as my friend will not feel jealous or insecure.

Comment

• anyaneeze
      anyaneeze commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I wasn't expecting this answer from this forum. Are you true with your words? Are you seriously going to bang her husband right in front of her? The audacity!

• pussyDefectivetight
      Editing a comment
      Well, that would be a fantasy but I do not think that the wife your agree with a threesome.

Originally posted by dec View Post
    I came over to my friend's house the other day and my friend's husband came up to and said that if she ever permits him, he wants to have sex with me.
    I paused for a moment when he left. My friend approached me and I wanted to tell her, but I fear that she won't believe me. Send help!
    Tell her, and she will believe you even if you tell it to her as the husband is facing you both. You're just telling the truth, and to your surprise, she will admit that she allows him to bang you. Ooops!

Comment

• Bearitzens
      Bearitzens commented
      Editing a comment
      What? I was not expecting your guess that her friend had already given him the permission to bang you and all they need to do is to approach her.

• Injustice
      Injustice commented
      Editing a comment
      Bearitzens Sounds like the couples have been planning to have a threesome with her. That's for sure!

Do you want to have sex with him? If yes, then he should ask for a permission to his wife and let us see if your friend would like to have a threesome.
    If you do not like then tell to your friend that her husband made an indecent proposal with you.

Comment

• FunSoft
      FunSoft commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right Lisbeth, but the choice depends on her, but I strongly believe that she does not want to have sex with her best friend's husband. She may not be that type who goes out banging someone else's husband.

• Financial
      Financial commented
      Editing a comment
      FunSoft That is a possibility. And it does not look good banging the husband of your friend.

Originally posted by dec View Post
    dec Did you check the surroundings if there's cameras around? Maybe they're pulling a prank on you and they'll see how you will react to it. You know, people these days usually do social experiment stuff, I think you're their next victim.

Comment

• GarnettThinBelieve
      GarnettThinBelieve commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that they're pulling a prank or social experiment on her. It's a serious thing that her husband is low-key harassing here while the wife is not around, he's really into her. I'd suggest that she'll never go to their place ever again, the husband is so confident because she is in their territory, so it gives him the authority to do whatever he pleases.

What a jerk! I strongly believe that you should tell the wife immediately. Because if he has the guts to say that to you, then, I guess he also has the guts to say that to other women. Inform her already before he cheats on her with some woman.

Comment

• GriceVoice
      GriceVoice commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the husband is so thirsty and says that to a lot of women just to see if he can get a chance with them. That's wrong, he's a married man and he must respect himself but clearly he thinks that it's okay to do that to different women.

• BleakHeatingBoundary
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by StrangeCup View Post
      I guess he also has the guts to say that to other women. Inform her already before he cheats on her with some woman.
      I do believe that as well, he has the guts to tell other women that he secretly wants to bang them despite that he's a married man, such a shame that those men exist. Why can't he just stay faithful or just leave her wife for good? So he can have all the hookups that he wants.
Working...
X