Hookup gone wrong!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookup gone wrong!

So I was in the club last week to drink and party. I saw this man who's really handsome and sexy. In an instant, I became attracted to him. Luckily, he approached me and we kept on drinking until we're tipsy. When we got into his place, he started to get naked and I saw that he has a small dick. I do not have sex with men who have small dicks that's why I said that I need to go to the restroom first. He let me go but I didn't really go to the restroom, instead, I left his place and went home to mine. I feel sorry for him, though. If I were you, would you have done what I did?

Rude! You could have just said that you're not in the mood or maybe you could have at least said goodbye. Poor guy, he was left hanging. No one deserves to experience that.

Comment

• GarnettThinBelieve
      GarnettThinBelieve commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess he already knew what it's like, some girls he has been with left him for having such a small dick. No one will enjoy that, you don't have to be pretentious about it.

No, I will never do what you did. Even though he has a small dick, he still deserves to be respected. He is human too, after all. Maybe you should apologize if ever you have his number or something.

Comment

• Injustice
      Injustice commented
      Editing a comment
      She might've called him or texted him on her way home explaining that she does not want to have sex with someone who has a cute-sized dick. Well, he will surely understand and will move on eventually.

Yeah you should really feel sorry. Why did you leave right away? Maybe when you saw his dick it wasn't fully erected yet. You should have given him a chance to show you his skills.

Comment

• StickStitch
      StickStitch commented
      Editing a comment
      This can happen. Maybe it can still grow a few inches so you shouldn't have given up on him that easily. Also, size won't matter especially if he really has the skills to make you moan and scream in bed.

This is probably shameful but yes, I would have done what you did. I want to save myself from disappointment. I think that you had small dicks before and they did not satisfy you that's why you don't want to try those again.
    Last edited by BeachBurke; 11-09-2019, 08:18 AM.

Comment

I did that not so long ago. We went to a hotel and we were getting hot with each other but when I reached for his dick, I felt that it was small even if it's really hard already. Of course, I didn't want to continue that's why I said that I need to go to the bathroom to pee. I am still fully clothed that time so it was easy for me to leave. I still feel bad because he paid for the room and I left him alone in there.

Comment

• GriceVoice
        GriceVoice commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, that's what he gets for pretending to have a huge pack, I guess he deserves to be left alone there. I'm pretty sure that he's the type of guy that tells other girls that he has a huge pack, even if he doesn't.

I wouldn't have done what you did because I am not rude like you. If it were me, no matter how small his dick is, I'll stay with him through the night. It's a one time thing anyway so why be mean and leave him like that?

Comment

Imagine if you have small boobs and the guy you are about to hookup with found out about that and so he left you alone. how would you feel about that? Hurts as hell, right? That's what you made the guy feel and if I were you, I shouldn't have done that.

Comment

Yes, I would have done the same. Because honestly, I couldn't stand small dicks. It's better to feel bad about leaving him than feel bad that I agreed to have sex with someone who has a small dick. I know that I won't be contented anyway so why would I bother trying?

Comment

• BleakHeatingBoundary
            Editing a comment
            Originally posted by StrangeCup View Post
            It's better to feel bad about leaving him than feel bad that I agreed to have sex with someone who has a small dick.
            Good point! But sometimes I do not feel bad about having sex with a guy that has an average-sized tool, we'll just go with it then I would feel bad after because he failed to make me cum, lol. I think I'm a bad person for being honest right now.

No, I would not do what you did. I would still go to the restroom. I would do the things that I need to do first and then I would go back to him. Since he is handsome and sexy, I think that I would still enjoy him even if he had a small dick. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pussyDefectivetight View Post
            When we got into his place, he started to get naked and I saw that he has a small dick.
            Girl, his dick was not erect yet. You should have waited for this dick to be in an erect state before you had left his place. There are small dicks which would be enlarged upon erection.

Comment

My answer to your question is no. It's clear that he did not pass your standards. The humane thing to do is to tell him all about it, apologize, then leave. What you did to him says a lot about your upbringing.

Comment

What you did just screams that you are a bitch. You have the guts to leave someone like that. Do you think so highly of yourself?

Comment

Working...
                X