That one phone call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That one phone call

An unknown number has been calling you, oftentimes missed calls. One time it called again then you had a chance to pick it up and it was similar to the voice of the person you like. Says that they wanted to meet you up at someplace, alone. They provided further details (time, date,etc.) then hung up on you and did not call you any further. The question is: Are you going to meet them up? Or not at all?

No matter how sexy his voice is, I'd keep in mind that my safety is what matters most. So, no thanks. I will not go to that meetup, sounds sketchy to me.

Comment

• FollowShrillPresent
      Editing a comment
      That's better, do not go to the said place and there would be no one there, not even the guy you like. It's a trap, be careful who you trust and do not go immediately to places alone and you're unfamiliar with.

• dec
      dec commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I won't go either. What if he is a serial rapist? What would gonna happen to me?

I'd bring a friend to come with me and meet him up. What? He must be inviting me over and he might have friends along so it must be some sort of party. I'd tag my friend along and will surely have a great time.

Comment

• BleakHeatingBoundary
      Editing a comment
      If the place he mentioned was a bar or a club that you're familiar then go for it. But if it's an address to a house party then you should be careful, I don't want you and your friend to get into trouble. I know you can handle such situations like that but always be careful and avoid too much fun!

• Loveriegar
      Loveriegar commented
      Editing a comment
      BleakHeatingBoundary Yep. I need to be always careful. I don't want to end up being dead by a serial killer.

Oh hell no, I will never meet up with that guy. First, he did not formally introduce himself. Second, he may sound like someone I like or has a charming voice but I'm afraid that he is up to something. That number must be blocked and deleted! I had never encountered such a thing but it is pretty scary, what you guys think about this? I will NEVER go, no way!

Comment

• dickhertz
      dickhertz commented
      Editing a comment
      Better block that number and never entertain him again. That's one scary phone call telling you to meet them there and you'll never know what might happen next.

No! Not at all! Why would I go to where he wanted to meet me? Hell, I did not even know who exactly the person is.

Comment

• pussyLargewet
      pussyLargewet commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep safe as always, do not be fooled by someone you just heard on the phone. You haven't seen them in real life, they might be up to something, so don't bother going.

Oh, that would be fun. Yes, I would go to that place. I hope that she looks good. Well, I think that we all know what would come next.

Comment

• Loverser
      Loverser commented
      Editing a comment
      Same with what you have on your mind. I would grab that chance to see that person. I hope that she is hot as fuck. Lol.

Okay, that is sketchy, should I call the police and get them involve to this? It could be something dangerous and just to be sure that they will catch the guy who's behind all this.

Comment

• assThunderingtight
      assThunderingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a scam, you shouldn't go there and just block the number. Easy as that.

• TeethPlane
      TeethPlane commented
      Editing a comment
      assThunderingtight but you can let the police know this because they might bee out there scamming other people and be putting them in danger as well.

I believe that those are recorded phone calls, often used for some sorts of schemes which may be a prank or a serious thing. If any of you received a phone call like that, it's better to record it and tell it to the police. It might also be a track to lead them for burglary or drugs, whatsoever. Better not go there alone.

Comment

• Labea
      Labea commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah yes, better get the authorities to involve with this. It could also be that place where parties are illegally done and there would be drugs there, you might even get rewarded for informing the authorities about this.

• BuffyThinFun
      BuffyThinFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, you should not go there. Why would you do that thing? Report to the police would be a nice idea.

Okay? It was the voice of the person that I like, he must be inviting me to this private party and wants me to be there. But I should make sure that there's someone with me before we'd meet him up. Then if he might lead me to somewhere we can be alone, I guess my friend will just let me go out with him.

Comment

• pussyDazzlingwet
      pussyDazzlingwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Then? What would happen next? Do you honestly believe that he would take you to the so-called heaven? Be careful as you might end up dead and would go directly to hell. Lol.

That was creepy. I do not want to have those phone calls. Anyway, I won't go to that place. I might end up raped there. Lol.

Comment

Working...
    X