Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woke up from a mysterious hookup and now I'm at...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woke up from a mysterious hookup and now I'm at...

This is kind of off-topic but somehow fun to answer:
    What if one night you mysteriously hooked up with someone but there's one wish that you have and it is that you'll wake up to the place where you've always wanted to be, which place would it be?

I wish I could hook up with someone and would magically wake up at the Bahamas. Ah, such a sight to see!

Comment

• assThunderingtight
      assThunderingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, the Bahamas! I would love to wake up seeing that magnificent blue sea near to us.

I can be anywhere but I hope I'd wake up to one of the five-star hotels on the highest floor and room available. Feeling the scenery from up there would make me feel most powerful.

Comment

• assObeisanttight
      assObeisanttight commented
      Editing a comment
      Five-star hotels and you two can have those breakfast served in bed. I miss having trips to those five-star hotels, I guess I should go there next time with my hookup.

• Loveriegar
      Loveriegar commented
      Editing a comment
      Five-star hotel only? Don't you want to have the seven-star hotel?

Okay, this might be fun, but I think after that mysterious hookup, I want to wake up in Santorini, Greece. The scene there looks peaceful and iit would be more romantic for both of us.

Comment

• TeethPlane
      TeethPlane commented
      Editing a comment
      WOW! Santorini is one of the places that I want to go to. Very soon I'll be there too!

I want to wake up in Paris, France. Anywhere near the sight of the famous Eiffel Tower, ahh, the city of love. How romantic it is to see the Eiffel Tower first thing in the morning after the hookup?

Comment

• Financial
      Financial commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be so romantic! I don't know but there is something about Paris and that Eiffel Tower that makes lovers just want to fall more deeply in love with each other. That might be a chance that you and your hookup might fall for each other lol!

I'd want to wake up near the red light district of Amsterdam, but only that would be a dream. Soon I'll get there anyway!

Comment

• FrogAddiction
      FrogAddiction commented
      Editing a comment
      But how about your hookup then? You're just going to leave her there or are you going to let her join in with you with some of the ladies you took from the red light district? Lol.

Maybe I want to wake up in a log cabin somewhere deep in the woods with a nearby lake to it. It would be a nice place to get cozy with someone, or is it just me?

Comment

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds cozy to you, but it seems like one of those horror movies where psychopaths use to chill in those woods too lol! But at least it might be a safe part somewhere in those woods.

I would like to wake up in Pattaya. See? I would be going to go out and drink in the various bars and clubs. That would be so wonderful to have.

Comment

I would like to wake up in Egypt. Yes, beside the great pyramid. I want to see its entirety and be marveled at the tallest structure in the ancient world.

Comment

• SmilesAway
        SmilesAway commented
        Editing a comment
        But they say that tourists cannot go further inside the mysterious Great Pyramid where there are treasures hidden inside from the great Pharaoh but has set boobytraps not to get any further where the treasure is.

In the Bahamas. I heard that it is great to have a vacation there. I would like to have few days there.

Comment

Working...
      X