Secret Lovers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Lovers

My friend hooked up with this man just two years ago and now, they've turned into secret lovers. I'm the only person that knows about this since I've met the guy before and he's just nice. They're secret lovers because they only show the world that they're just very close friends. Behind closed doors, they're like partners, they have passionate sex, yet they do not have a clear label if they'ren really FWB or fuckbuddies. Has any of you here had secret lovers like my friend here?

Are you sure that it took them two years before they ended up together? I bet that they've been doing it behind your back from the start and you're just not aware of it

Comment

• Bearitzens
      Bearitzens commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you've been in that situation before that's why you're thinking that they might have been together for longer than that

Originally posted by FunThin View Post
    yet they do not have a clear label if they'ren really FWB or fuckbuddies.
    Are you sure that there's a difference between FWB and fuck buddies? I think that they're one and the same, since why are you going to have casual sex with someone that you hate lol

Comment

Yes, I've had a few secret partners before. We kept it a secret because my dad doesn't want me to date during that time. I was still in my senior year when it happened

Comment

• FrogAddiction
        FrogAddiction commented
        Editing a comment
        I would be surprised if those secret lovers that you had before just happened a couple of years ago lol

I once secretly dated the daughter of my supervisor at my part time job when I was in high school. He only found out about us when he caught us doing it in their living room

Comment

• dixonCox
        dixonCox commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you ever went back to your part time job or seeing you doing it with his daughter was considered as your last day at work? lol

I have a lot whom I know very well, but I am keeping my silence because both parties are happy with their situation. I haven't seen any of them abused or anything.

Comment

• macytrey
        macytrey commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right, we'd better be silent about these people because they want to keep their low-profile. My best friend is keeping his too and I don't have any problem with that. As you've said, as long as they're happy in that relationship, then so be it!

For me, secret lovers are the best. They can change their status without anyone knowing it and they can do anything they want without the society's eyes on them. I have a secret lover myself!

Comment

• DonHungwell
        DonHungwell commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, it is not a secret anymore as you have told it here already! LOL.

I have an experience about it and it went great. We talk about it until we came into agreement. In public, we have to act civil with each other like friends. We usually tell each other,a secret is a secret.

Comment

Okay, my friends had done this thing. Actually, they acted like they were just friends to the world. But, behind close doors, they do something. I know that you already know what I meant. And yes, money is involved.

Comment

Oh, I envy your friend! Really? She has a secret lover? How to get one? I am now curious on how to get a secret lover.

Comment

No clear labels on their relationship, but I assume that the amount of money as the man's payment is very clear.

Comment

• SmilesAway
              SmilesAway commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you thinking that they're in a some sort of sugar relationship?

• pussySwankylicking
              pussySwankylicking commented
              Editing a comment
              SmilesAway No, they are not. They are of almost the same age, so we could not classify it as sugar dating. It is not even friends with benefits as there is money involved.
          Working...
          X