A newbie (at this forum)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A newbie (at this forum)

Oh, yeah, the title states it all. I am a newbie here. And I am looking for some good friends. Okay, how about some lovers? lol.

Oh, hi there, sistah! I could be a good friend, only if you want me to. As for the lovers, that would be a different story. We could find some lovers for you and let me see how I could help you in that aspect.

Comment

I'm some kinda new here as well, so I would be interested in being friends with you here and see what's in store for the both of us here

Comment

• assGratefultight
      assGratefultight commented
      Editing a comment
      And what are you hoping to find here? Are you after a romantic partner or more of a casual one?

• Siumedia
      Siumedia commented
      Editing a comment
      assGratefultight maybe HaremHarmony is just looking for something casual. Or maybe she's getting a bit cozy until someone hits her up on her DMs for something romantic, who knows?

• StrangeCup
      StrangeCup commented
      Editing a comment
      Count me in. We could be friends here. It would be nice to have more friends here, right?

It seems like there are few people who are new to this forum. Which are you looking exactly? Friends or lovers? Something popped up on my mind. Could friends become lovers?

Comment

• assHangingtight
      assHangingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      From friends to lovers is easier to attain than from lovers to friends.

I am offering myself to be your friend only if you want. Of course, we could not be lovers. lol.

Comment

• TeethPlane
      TeethPlane commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to be friends with you ReamerCream. I'm new here! I'm from St. Petersburg, Florida. I'm hoping to have a chat with you soon!

• FunThin
      FunThin commented
      Editing a comment
      ReamerCream please offer me your friendship as well. Lol, I'm new here from Cali.

I am here if you want a friend. I can assure you that I would be a good friend. Even more than a friend if things go well.

Comment

• CumbersomeDirection
      Editing a comment
      Would you like to offer that to me, as well?

• FunSoft
      FunSoft commented
      Editing a comment
      What could be your qualifications to make you a 'more than friend' material? Hmmm...?

Originally posted by StrangeCup View Post
    Oh, yeah, the title states it all. I am a newbie here. And I am looking for some good friends. Okay, how about some lovers? lol.
    There are potential lovers waiting for you here StrangeCup! Lots of new friends you'll get to meet as well.

Comment

• Injustice
      Injustice commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought when you said lovers, I immediately think of swinger couples. Because there aren't any swinger couples here, just the LGBTQ+ community. Pardon my weird and kinky imagination there lol!

Originally posted by StrangeCup View Post
    How about if you look for friends here first before you skip to look for a serious partner here? Lol, just saying.

Comment

• drew peacock
      drew peacock commented
      Editing a comment
      She should put up first a photo of her face just so we can see as to what she looks like. No offense there, StrangeCup

• Creamal
      Creamal commented
      Editing a comment
      drew peacock why are you suggesting something that you yourself hasn't actually done here lol. Maybe you should try a post showing your face here first before telling her that
Working...
X