New to Crossdressing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Crossdressing

I am really interested in the exotic or fetish aspects of dressing up including latex and leather. Is there anyone else who shares the same desire? or do you have anything you want to wear when crossdressing? Other girls think it's slutty but if we do it, do you think it's normal?

There might be some who's into that sort of thing here. I don't want to sound like I'm against people who cross dress, I would just like to suggest that if you ever decide to wear latex or leather, maybe do it for an event or at the comfort of your home. Because wearing those type of clothing on a regular day might give you problems.

Comment

• pussyPaltrywet
      pussyPaltrywet commented
      Editing a comment
      What kinds of problems are you specifically referring to?

It all depends on what you're planning to wear? If the clothes that you're talking about are the ones that are short and skimpy, then they would really think that they are slutty.

Comment

• HaremHarmony
      HaremHarmony commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes as a lady I consider wearing those kinds of outfits to be slutty, too much revealing of the skin is not a good image to us girls and so are trans.

As long as the clothes suites you, it would be okay for me.

Comment

• dickhertz
      dickhertz commented
      Editing a comment
      What if she feels that it suits her but in the eyes of others, it does not really suit her.

• Loveriegar
      Loveriegar commented
      Editing a comment
      The only problem is to the public, they will despise and reject the way you dress.

• Injustice
      Injustice commented
      Editing a comment
      Bearitzens you may be fine with it, but you should also consider what other people would say if she goes out in public wearing latex or leather fetish clothing.

Just wear it confidently. People would judge you in everything that you do so you must take it positively.

Comment

• evaspringer
      evaspringer commented
      Editing a comment
      Some may judge you for what they look but there are also some who would understand your way of fashion.

• FollowShrillPresent
      Editing a comment
      Not sure how you can take it positively if what they're telling you are really negative or derogatory things.

Why not show us some of the clothes that you're planning to wear so that we can tell you whether it is a good idea to wear them in public or not.

Comment

• Loverser
      Loverser commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it's the one that is used by BDSM couples that she wants to wear and that will be funny if she wears them in public.

• HaremHarmony
      HaremHarmony commented
      Editing a comment
      Did she sent you a photo of herself wearing the clothes that she was talking about?

Are you concerned that you might get ostracized by the public with what you're planning to wear? Because if you feel that way, I would just tell you to follow what dixonCox has suggested in order to be safe.

Comment

• FunSoft
      FunSoft commented
      Editing a comment
      That might be the reason why she's a bit afraid of doing it. Also it might be possible that what she's planning to wear is a bit risque.

• ItsTrickie
      ItsTrickie commented
      Editing a comment
      FunSoft And most importantly it won't be accepted by the public.

People are usually disgusted on what we wear as trans and it's best to keep it on a standard way of dressing or what is accepted by norms. I don't think latex and leather is a good idea because it makes you a dominatrix.

Comment

• BleakHeatingBoundary
      Editing a comment
      I think that wearing latex and leather is more into the fetish scene and not only associated with what a dominatrix often wears.

• BreezeLoveTroik
      BreezeLoveTroik commented
      Editing a comment
      You should only wear it at some events or when it's accepted and a proper time to wear it.

Did you push through to wearing those fetish clothes that you're planning to wear out in the public? Or you decided to just wear regular clothes?

Comment

• LoveLatteHappy
      LoveLatteHappy commented
      Editing a comment
      pussySwankylicking not sure that any latex outfit can easily pass as regular clothes.

• TeethPlane
      TeethPlane commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you curious to find out on whether she was able to go out and wear them or not?

• BuffyThinFun
      BuffyThinFun commented
      Editing a comment
      TeethPlane Just asking to see if she did it to check if she tries doing it that's why she came up with this kind of question.

Why not just go and wear what a typical women would wear and just wear the leather and latex ones during special occasions like attending a fetish themed party or a halloween.

Comment

• assWrytight
      assWrytight commented
      Editing a comment
      She might have been wearing regular clothes already and she's going to an event that's why she's asking if wearing leather and latex is a good idea or not.
Working...
X