Transgender in Miss Universe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transgender in Miss Universe

Basing on the title, I think you already have an idea on what I am going to ask. So what do you think of Ms. Spain (who's a transgender) joining Miss Universe?

I think it's time for society to start accepting transgenders as women and I applaud the Miss Universe organization for taking this big step forward.

Comment

I guess there is nothing wrong with that, times have changed and people are more acceptable nowadays.

Comment

• anitalongerman
        anitalongerman commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, but discrimination against transgenders is still rampant around the globe.

• drew peacock
        drew peacock commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess that's just how the world goes.

She is surely making a history as being the first trans who is joining Miss Universe. The LGBT takes pride to this.

Comment

Society should be more open in accepting transgenders in the community and I believe that she will be the voice of the transgenders in an international stage.

Comment

• andycornholder
          andycornholder commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have plans in joining if they allow transgenders in the competition?

That would be a great development for my fellow trans.

Comment

That's fine with me as long as she has fully transitioned

Comment

I don't think there is anything wrong with it

Comment

I'm just proud of her as what she said "Let's make history" and I think this would put a mark on Miss Universe history.

Comment

That's a huge step when it comes to lgbtq acceptance. Considering that it is the most prestigious pageant in the planet

Comment

I'm happy that she was allowed to compete. I would be looking forward for the first transgender man who would be competing for Mr Universe

Comment

Working...
                  X