What do you think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

What do you think of the tribute that was given to Miss Spain Angela Ponce during the Miss Universe competition? For me, it was so heartwarming knowing that it made cry.

It was so touching, I hope that people will be more accepting to transgenders like us.

Comment

I'm glad that Miss U. organization was being open-minded in accepting the transgender community.

Comment

Originally posted by ReamerCream View Post
        For me, it was so heartwarming knowing that it made cry.
        It also made me cry. I can feel that this is the start that the society will recognize us.

Comment

It has a great impact on the LBGT community.

Comment

• SmilesAway
            SmilesAway commented
            Editing a comment
            My dick might have a greater impact on you.

Happy to know that they've taken the first step when it comes to accepting the LGBTQ community

Comment

Maybe it would make the other pageants be more open when it comes to having contestants that are non-binary

Comment

I would try and check that tribute since I'm not really into beauty pageants

Comment

• kendikendall
                kendikendall commented
                Editing a comment
                Wasn't able to catch that also since I was at work when it aired

Beauty pageants should be more gender friendly like Miss U. I like it that they are the first of the BIG 5 to take this huge step in promoting equality between genders.

Comment

I cried, I was glad that pageants are beginning to be more open-minded in letting the third sex join their competitions.

Comment

That's really nice of them to do such a thing and better late than never, I suppose

Comment

She made history to be the first transgender woman to join a huge pageant like Miss U. and I am so happy for her.

Comment

• dixonCox
                      dixonCox commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Do you have plans on joining Miss U after knowing that the transgenders are allowed to enter the competition?

I'm thinking when I can get a taste of that ass of yours ReamerCream

Comment

It was a tribute that she deserves, she does not only represent her country but she also represents all transgenders around the world.

Comment

Didn't know up until now that Miss Spain is a Trans.

Comment

• Siumedia
                          Siumedia commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah because she really looks like a woman and is very beautiful.
                      Working...
                      X