Disappointed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed?

What are some of things (movies, books, etc) that you thought would be really great and ended up being a disappointment for you? Mine was the second Spider-Man movie that starred Andrew Garfield

The failed reboot of Fantastic Four. Made me realize that sometimes you really need to lower your expectations beforehand in order to avoid disappointments

Comment

• GriceVoice
      GriceVoice commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's hope that the original director's cut of the movie would be released someday

Does the last relationship that you had count? If it is, then that would be it lol

Comment

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      Word, girl. Word. I'm so glad I met someone who's far better

This one falls in the etc part since it was the last time I played with myself. Since it was cut short because my vibrator ran out of batteries

Comment

• assObeisanttight
      assObeisanttight commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you threw the vibrator when you realized that the batteries were dead already lol

The 7th instalment of Star Wars was really disappointing for me.

Comment

• assThunderingtight
      assThunderingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      Why were you disappointed with episode 7? Were you expecting that it would be a direct continuation of the original trilogy? (episodes 4-6)

• Ponde4rHot
      Ponde4rHot commented
      Editing a comment
      assThunderingtight It was not as good as the other previous Star Wars.

Yeah, right, that movie really sucks that they decided to cancel Amazing Spider Man 3 movie.

Comment

• Siumedia
      Siumedia commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you a Spider-Man fan?

• KatrLove
      KatrLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Siumedia Yes, you could say that.

Spider Man: The Homecoming was so bad that I did not finish watching it.

Comment

• Labea
      Labea commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you're sticking to the ones that were done by Tobey Macguire?

• JaneDough
      JaneDough commented
      Editing a comment
      Labea You bet, those are the best Spider-Man movies for me.

Was a little disappointed with the 50 shades of grey and twilight movie adaptations

Comment

• RageThinDrill
      RageThinDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      The Twilight movies were so lame, Breaking Dawn part two was the only one that was good.

I do not mean to offend any Hunger Games fans here but I find the movie franchise boring.

Comment

• daisyhoney
      daisyhoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol! I also find the Hunger Games boring.

OH MY GOSH. I HATED ANDREW GARFIELD AS SPIDERMAN! I prefer Tom Holland. I have a lot of movies that I ended up hating. Anything by M. Night Shyamalan, for example.

Comment

Probably the biggest disappointment I experienced was when I was about to hookup with this gorgeous tranny I met online. She didn't look like her pictures. Great sex, nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
      X