Date a straight man?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date a straight man?

Alright. Sometimes, we get attracted to straight men. Shall we invite them for a date?

I do not think that that would be a good idea. Try it and you'll be sorry. Take it from me.

Comment

• assObeisanttight
      assObeisanttight commented
      Editing a comment
      Was the guy that you dated didn't know that you're trans? That might be the reason why the date didn't work out for you

• garyrary
      garyrary commented
      Editing a comment
      Just because it didn't work out for you, it doesn't automatically mean that hers would also fail

Maybe you need to do some research first before asking him out. Don't want to waste your time with a guy who has no plans of ever sleeping with someone who's trans

Comment

• BeachBurke
      BeachBurke commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you telling her that because of something happened to you before?

If it's just a friendly date, they might be down with that. The only time you would have a problem if it would be a romantic date

Comment

• GriceVoice
      GriceVoice commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that they're willing to go out even on a friendly date if they're really not into people who are from the lgbtq community

• dixonCox
      dixonCox commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that there would be a problem if it's going to be a romantic date?

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      A group date is a big possibility. But even a friendly one on one date is already difficult to attain. How much more with a romantic date?

I would suggest to check first if he's the type who's willing to date a transgender person. Don't want you to end up hurt asking someone who's clearly not going to date you

Comment

• ItsTrickie
      ItsTrickie commented
      Editing a comment
      True. You should get to know him better first.

• kendikendall
      kendikendall commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, ask upfront before you end up crying.

Maybe you need to play it safe by checking if he's dated somebody who's trans before you go out with him. Because if you would be his first time, it might not end up on a good note

Comment

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      But how are you going to check it out? Is there a way to know if he had previously dated a trans woman?

• JaneDough
      JaneDough commented
      Editing a comment
      LegsGo I know that one very well as most of the trans friend were rejected.

• JaneDough
      JaneDough commented
      Editing a comment
      annierection How about asking his closest friends? Maybe, they would be able to tell you some information.

Usually, a straight man would not date a trans woman. But if you have the courage to ask him, then by all means, try to invite him for a date.

Comment

• andycornholder
      andycornholder commented
      Editing a comment
      KatrLove why are you being too pessimist about it? You're not the one who's going out with the guy

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      KatrLove How many times were you rejected by a straight man?

• BeachBurke
      BeachBurke commented
      Editing a comment
      StickStitch how about? Are you willing to go on a date with someone who's trans?

Why not just go and ask him out. I bet that if you asked him properly he would agree to go out with you

Comment

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that he would agree? Most often than not, they would decline even if asked properly. Discrimination still exists.

If the guy is my type, I would definitely invite for dinner and he can have me for desert lol

Comment

Working...
    X