The common issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The common issues

As you could see, I am a little chubby. Maybe I eat a lot so the food had been the main culprit. But, anyway, I know that there are some problems that we encounter everyday.
    You see, I have big feet so some shoes that I like would not fit me. I also have a big chest area so I have some issues finding bras. Going down, I also have the problem of underwears. As most of you would know, we tend to have a hard time keeping our scrotum on their right places. LOL. So, what are we gonna do with these issues?

Once, I read an article regarding these issues. The doctor said that you could not do anything with those things anymore. He was referring specifically to the big hands and feet where surgeries are not available to actually make it smaller. But, there are big bras on the stores. Maybe, you could try the bras which are meant for the plus size women. I did not know that trans would have a hard time keeping their scrotum and dicks on the right place. This makes me wonder on where is the right place. LOL.

Comment

When it comes to your scrotum, maybe it is time for you to get a sexual reassignment surgery so you can start your transition

Comment

• dec
        dec commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't you think it's a little too early for him to undergo that procedure? It costs a lot, you know?

• JackWabbit
        JackWabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        dec why do you think that it is still early for her to get that procedure?

Since you're talking about body issues, I'm going to tell you mine. Men find me intimidating because of my arms are ripped. They also often think that I'm a body builder

Comment

• Siumedia
        Siumedia commented
        Editing a comment
        But there are few guys who would love to have those kinds of physique. Try going to the gym and hitting some men there.

• annierection
        annierection commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't worry honey, you would be able to find someone who would mind your arms and will be actually in loved with it

How about going on a diet to reduce your body size? You would be sexy after few months of exercises. Would you want that one?

Comment

• RageThinDrill
        RageThinDrill commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes not to mention watching 'The Biggest Loser' and other inspirational body transformation videos about how hard they worked on their dream bodies. It's about proper diet, exercise, and self-discipline. Trust me!

• drew peacock
        drew peacock commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet that exercise could be her only choice. Not to mention my aunt who was consistent with her morning exercises, even in a span of 30minutes exercise can make you lose weight like crazy. As long as you don't eat too much and not eat dinner at all.

I would suggest that you try intermittent fasting plus going for a jog during weekends. That's what I do in order to be fit these days

Comment

• VinnyBeany
        VinnyBeany commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, and you should try Keto diet as well. I workout to even if I eat much lol

• dickhertz
        dickhertz commented
        Editing a comment
        VinnyBeany are you on the Keto diet also that's why you're suggesting it?

• garyrary
        garyrary commented
        Editing a comment
        Jog only at weekends only? How about doing a daily jogging? Daily jogging would make her fit quicker.

You should start working out now, fatty. Chop! Chop!

Comment

• macytrey
        macytrey commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, what a real talk over there. Well, at least you said the truth. LOL.

• CumbersomeDirection
        Editing a comment
        evaspringer LOL. I could not contain my laughs. Well, she should not be discouraged with it, She must begin to work out.

• CumbersomeDirection
        Editing a comment
        macytrey Of course, the truth shall set us free. Right?

Good thing that I do not have all those things! Anyway, how about taking a HRT? That would keep some of your problems. Well, not all of it but at least that would help a bit. And how about considering a sex change in the future? When your scrotum has been removed then one of your problems would already cease to exist.

Comment

What a post! I laughed hard at this one as I could relate very well. Well, I am sexy so I do not have the problem of being chubby but I feel you with the other things. Oh, well, years of experience in hiding all things that must be hidden made me an expert.

Comment

Working...
        X