Caught lying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught lying

This is the moment where you knew absolutely well that he lied to you. What would you do if you caught your lover lying?

I would confront him right away. I will tell to him that he was lying. If his face turned red then he was guilty.

Comment

• KatrLove
      KatrLove commented
      Editing a comment
      But some men would leave us immediately if we confront them! That is my worry, actually. You know, I do not want my man to just leave me alone. I would be devastated if that happens.

• Financial
      Financial commented
      Editing a comment
      BreezeLoveTroik I do not think that I could easily dumped him. I would think twice about dumping him. If the lie was severe then I might dump him but if it was a minor one then I would have to let it pass.

• Financial
      Financial commented
      Editing a comment
      KatrLove I know. That is actually a dilemma to take. I would have to choose between dumping him and letting him stay with me. Hard to decide, huh?

Originally posted by KistKiss View Post
    What would you do if you caught your lover lying?
    If I ever caught her with another man, I'll just walk away. Considering that everything that we have is all over.

Comment

• Bearitzens
      Bearitzens commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, ain't that some dramatic exit that you have there! Were you really waiting for that moment to come? Lol!

If I caught him lying, he better has some explaining to do.

Comment

• FunSoft
      FunSoft commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he might fool you into thinking that everything he says is true. dec How about if you use a lie-detector machine on him? Lmao!

• dec
      dec commented
      Editing a comment
      FunSoft That is bothersome and can't afford it lol I will just do it old-school and check his actions if he is lying or not even the pitch of his voice

If I caught him lying then I would pretend that he was just telling the truth. You know, sometimes, we need to be blind, deaf and mute if we want the men to stay on our lives. I have learned that one from my past experiences.

Comment

• FunThin
      FunThin commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too! I had learned it the hard way. I confronted him and he left me. How sad. Anyway, I had learned from that lesson so now I do not make any confrontations anymore.

He or she? I am a man so she, ok? It would be fine with me. I would have some patience to tolerate her lies. lol. She could lie all she wants. No big deal with me.

Comment

• dickhertz
      dickhertz commented
      Editing a comment
      How is it okay for you if people lie to you especially your love one? That's odd!

• SraAddictionAnnAccord
      Editing a comment
      yes dickhertz It's not ok if that person will always lie to you it only means that he/she is hiding a lot especially if that person is having an affair

Chop his tongue of lol.. well everybody lies some has good reasons to lie and some are a very bad liar so maybe ill just laugh and say go "fuck yourself"

Comment

• ItsTrickie
      ItsTrickie commented
      Editing a comment
      And you still have the time to really laugh? Won't you get mad that your lover lied to you and caught him lying badly?

• evaspringer
      evaspringer commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it depends on the situation, If its a serious matter then you will get mad but If you're getting sick of his lies then you will laugh of off and say get out of my sight

If I caught my lover to be lying to me then I'll ask her nicely if I can talk to her in a second about something and confront her directly no phones or chat just the two of us and be honest with each other even if I feel betrayed I'll minimize my feeling of anger and find clarity about our situation

Comment

Working...
    X