Friend is seriously looking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend is seriously looking

My friend is non-binary and she is looking for someone to be in a serious relationship with. I think that it would be easier for her to find a partner since she is open to all possibilities, but the problem is that she is having a hard time looking for a long-term partner. Is it true that it is hard to look for a life-time and long-term partner?

It is true that looking for a long term partner takes a lot of patience. You never mentioned her standards but you said that she's open to all possibilities, specifically what? I guess that she's also having a hard time looking for someone who can handle her mood swings too.

Comment

• Injustice
      Injustice commented
      Editing a comment
      It is true that in order for us to find a long-term partner, we have to be really patient of waiting for that someone. Soon, the wait will be over and it will all be worth it.

Originally posted by FunSoft View Post
    My friend is non-binary and she is looking for someone to be in a serious relationship with. I think that it would be easier for her to find a partner since she is open to all possibilities, but the problem is that she is having a hard time looking for a long-term partner. Is it true that it is hard to look for a life-time and long-term partner?
    So, she's open to everyone. It does make it hard for her to look for someone to be her long-term partner because there are so many people she is really attracted to and it's making her hard to choose from them.

Comment

• GarnettThinBelieve
      GarnettThinBelieve commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, this might be true! She's struggling to find someone most compatible with her versatile personality, maybe. I hope she'll finally get her mind to straighten up so she can finally be in a serious relationship with someone

Originally posted by FunSoft View Post
    Is it true that it is hard to look for a life-time and long-term partner?
    It is very hard to look for a lifetime partner but it is possible to look for a long-term partner. So, I guess that she needs to search and look out now for that partner.

Comment

• GriceVoice
      GriceVoice commented
      Editing a comment
      Where can she find that kind of partner? I find it hard to look for a serious partner too, could it be that her friend and I are just looking for each other? I hope I get to meet her friend one day.

Most are short terms only. It would be very difficult to have a long term partner. So, I guess that she should settle with the short term ones. If she would continue and insist to look for a long term one, she might get old and look like a granny and still with no boyfriend around.

Comment

Nowadays, most people are not into long-term relationships already. They do not want responsibility and commitment. So I think your friend will not find anyone soon.

Comment

• TeethPlane
        TeethPlane commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. Well, I think she just needs to wait for the person who wants the same thing that she wants. Hopefully that will happen soon.

That is definitely true. Not all people are into married life anymore. They would prefer to have fun with hook ups and short term relationships rather than being tied to one person for the rest of his/her life.

Comment

• Lisbeth
        Lisbeth commented
        Editing a comment
        This is so true. What do you think is the reason for that? I think that people are now afraid to fall in love because they've been hurt before. Maybe they already assumed that all people have the intention to hurt them that's why they don't want to have long-term relationships anymore.

I guess it won't be hard to find one if she lowers her standards. Even though she said that she is open to possibilities, I have a strong feeling that your friend set her standards too high that's why she can't find anyone until now.

Comment

• assHangingtight
        assHangingtight commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think she has high standards because as she said, she is open to all possibilities. Maybe it is really just hard to find someone who wants to settle down like you. It's really hard to find someone who doesn't only like fun stuff but is open to the serious ones too.

In the society today, it's easy to find someone who you can hookup with but it will absolutely take you ages before you find someone who's up for a serious and long term relationship. Maybe it's because of the new generation and the way they do things regarding dating.

Comment

• BleakHeatingBoundary
        Editing a comment
        I agree that hookups are easier to find than serious relationships, it might be hard for her to find one but soon it will come to her, that I believe.

What gender is she looking for as a partner? I think that it would depend on which gender she prefers to have. Some genders are difficult to find.

Comment

It is hard to look for a life-time and long-term partner. Most people are not faithful and would only be with you for a short time. Most will leave you after some time. So, what can you do? Still look for a faithful and someone who would be around for a long time? Good luck for that endeavor.

Comment

Working...
        X