It hurts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It hurts

Okay. I feel ashamed to post my story here. But I could feel that some you might relate on what I am undergoing through and I hope that some people here would be able to carry out some advices. You see, whenever we have sex with my current partner, I feel that I could not satisfy him as he constantly stop to pause for a moment as I always tell him that it hurts. Really, maybe some could relate with me but it hurts when he pounds me on my new pussy.

It's like having sex for the first time— just do it over and over again until you get used to it.

Comment

• VinnyBeany
      VinnyBeany commented
      Editing a comment
      Would they still continue to have it over and over again when all she feels is pain?

• assObeisanttight
      assObeisanttight commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that there's a difference between doing it for the first time from a real girl and from someone who just had srs

So... how does it feel like to be a virgin again? lol

Comment

• GriceVoice
      GriceVoice commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that you're try to make things light for her, but having srs is no laughing matter. If you don't have anything to contribute, then might as well not post a reply here

• SmilesAway
      SmilesAway commented
      Editing a comment
      GriceVoice I think she has a point on the virgin side. As you see, when you have your new vagina and had not used it yet, then you would be considered as a virgin.

Maybe you're having sex too soon after the surgery? Like all many operations, body takes time to heal to go back to normal.

Comment

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not tell me that she got excited a little too soon. Even to the point that she not was fully healed yet, she tried to use her brand new pussy.

I have heard that issue with the other trans who had their operation. Is hurting really a common occurrence?

Comment

Is that your first time to have sex after the operation? Or has it been that way since the initial sex? I mean, was there no change at all?

Comment

That would happen if the man's cock is extraordinarily big. Is his dick big that you feel the pain when he attempts to penetrate you?

Comment

Maybe he's going rough on you that's why you would often feel hurt. I would suggest that you talk to him about that so that the next time you had sex with him, he's going to be careful

Comment

• dickhertz
            dickhertz commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't you like a rough sex? As for me, I just love it. I want to feel some pain when we do our own thing. I like to be slapped and my hair pulled a little while being banged.

Can you tell us how big is his dick? He might have a huge one and your "new" pussy can't handle it entirely that's why you end up getting hurt. Also you should make sure to use enough lube to lessen the friction

Comment

• Bearitzens
            Bearitzens commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah. His thing might be the other factor. She might have been used to it that she forgot that it might be the reason

If it happens every time you guys do it, I would suggest that you go visit a doctor so that he or she can tell you the reason why it hurts when you guys have sex

Comment

• Labea
            Labea commented
            Editing a comment
            There is a possibility that her new vagina hasn't fully healed yet that's why it hurts when they're doing it

• FunSoft
            FunSoft commented
            Editing a comment
            It's like touching a fresh wound. It need to close up and heal first.

A proper lubrication maybe? A long shot but worth trying.

Comment

• ReamerCream
            ReamerCream commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm just curious if it will affect the process since it is it's own foreign material.

• andycornholder
            andycornholder commented
            Editing a comment
            ReamerCream Huh? Could you clarify on this? I mean, they could use lubes for the dick to pass easily and lubes are being advised to be used, actually.

There are some post operated trans which have a similar case as yours. It is unfortunate that they won't have sex using their vaginas.

Comment

• BuffyThinFun
            BuffyThinFun commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that they need to get used to it and they would eventually enjoy having sex
        Working...
        X