Keeping it intact

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping it intact

What could be the reasons why some trans women do not want to undergo surgeries? Yes, they kept their male anatomy intact.

I have seen so many shemales on the Internet. I guess that they wanted it to be in that way because it would be easier for them to maintain it. But, hey, most of them would have tits, but yeah, they would still have their dicks down there. For me, it would be better if they would undergo an SRS to complete their transformations.

Comment

• assThunderingtight
      assThunderingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      It doesn't matter if they're shemales, they're still gorgeous and let them enjoy having dicks if they cannot afford surgery to take it out. At least they can still manage to could keep it intact.

Cost! Lol! Yes, oh, let us admit it. Cost is prohibitive for some transgender people. That is one of the main reasons why they chose not to undergo any surgeries.

Comment

• FrogAddiction
      FrogAddiction commented
      Editing a comment
      TeethPlane Actually, it is not just removing it, but also reconstructing it to resemble like the real one. And some would look bad that those would not look anything like the real one.

• BeachBurke
      BeachBurke commented
      Editing a comment
      But there are already cheap surgeries in Thailand. Some may have not known that there are new and cheap rates already.

• assWrytight
      assWrytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Are those cheap surgeries good enough? I mean, would they look good as the expensive ones?

Well, it would be better this way. I mean, we still have a hole, right? Lol. Oh, well, pardon me, but I guess that my sisters here would be able to relate well.

Comment

• DonHungwell
      DonHungwell commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyPaltrywet so you're saying that you do not have any plans about removing your male member? You'd choose to keep it like that?

• Siumedia
      Siumedia commented
      Editing a comment
      DonHungwell And why not? Look at me. I am already old and that male member is still with me.

No, you should not ask why I still have these things! Lol. It is not that I do want to keep it. There are just some feelings that I do not need to take them away from me.

Comment

• pussySwankylicking
      pussySwankylicking commented
      Editing a comment
      If you do not want to take them away, that's fine. I also have mine intact and I don't see any problem with that. Sometimes we get to live with that, just keeping it intact and it has become out routine doing that most of the time. It has been a part of us anyway.

How should I know? I am not a man, I did not know that some transwomen would still keep their parts and just keep it 'intact' there. Maybe some fear that they cannot handle the expenses and pain to undergo surgeries that's why they'd keep it instead.

Comment

• Ponde4rHot
      Ponde4rHot commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people do have low pain tolerance and might not bear the pain very well. If they can still keep 'theirs' intact and seem to be good at it then they should continue doing that. No need to undergo surgeries.

• ClingClippie
      ClingClippie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that is exactly one reason why they still keep their male genital. Another reason is that they want to keep something from their previous identity and that something would be their male part.

One reason is the financial aspect. Some of the surgeries can cost a fortune so I guess that's the reason why some of the trans keep it intact.

Comment

• FunThin
      FunThin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that is why some trans do not undergo surgeries even if they really want to because of their financial incapability. But there are some who really saves up for it.

Those trans who decides to keep their male part intact are those who are probably scared of undergoing surgeries. They are probably afraid that there will be some complications in their bodies.

Comment

Could it be that they did not want it done because it would take more attention in doing the post-care routines? You know, you would have to do those routines for the keeping of your new vagina.

Comment

Working...
      X