Flirty female from Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flirty female from Florida

I wonder if anyone here is from St. Petersburg, Florida. Just asking, anyone down for exchanging flirty messages with me? Let's see what else we can do from there

Hi TeethPlane. It's nice for you to join us here! You're free to chat with anyone here and send them your flirtiest message.

Comment

• Injustice
      Injustice commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be an honor if you show her how to become the flirtiest of them all, Siumedia. Send her some tips as to how she can get all the guys' attention.

Originally posted by TeethPlane View Post
    anyone down for exchanging flirty messages with me? Let's see what else we can do from there
    I'll be down for you TeethPlane. Would you freak out if you happen to know that I'm 21?
    I've checked your profile and it says that you're 33, but guess what? Age doesn't really matter to me.

Comment

• StrangeCup
      StrangeCup commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, what a nice man who doesn't look into the age of a woman even if an old woman is already 69. lol.

It's a pleasure to meet you TeethPlane! I'm JaneDough from the British Virgin Islands.
    You can send private messages to all the other members here. Enjoy your stay!

Comment

I wonder if anyone here is from St. Petersburg, Florida. Just asking, anyone down for exchanging flirty messages with me? Let's see what else we can do from there
      I'm from Cali, TeethPlane. Wanna be friends?

Comment

• Labea
        Labea commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh goodie! At least you get to be friends with her and I bet you can teach her some flirty ways on how to win a man's attention.

Hello TeethPlane I suggest you put out your best smile there. We would like to see your pretty face, and you might get an instant hookup here if we see a glimpse of you.

Comment

Are you hoping that there would be some men who would flirt with you here? Do not tell me that you are serious with your intention. Sounds fishy to me, eh?

Comment

• evaspringer
          evaspringer commented
          Editing a comment
          You sound like you're being selfish into thinking there won't be any guys here willing to hook up with her, huh? What makes you say that she's sketchy? This is a dating forum, so she must be looking for someone to hook up with, right?

And what's a flirty female doing here? I wonder why. Really. I am friendly as other people say but I am just hmmmm anyway your call. Whatever.

Comment

• FunSoft
          FunSoft commented
          Editing a comment
          So, you came into this forum not looking all flirty and isn't looking for some hookups? That's so hypocrite of you assThunderingtight.

• KatrLove
          KatrLove commented
          Editing a comment
          FunSoft Maybe she is just insecure that there are females on this forum who are also looking when this is mainly for the trans.

Honey, I think you've spelled tit wrong lol TeethPlane

But seriously, glad you've decided to join us here

Comment

Are you sure that's the only thing that you want to exchange with the guys here? If you're interested maybe we can exchange some bodily fluids as well

Comment

Working...
          X