Sex Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Tips

What are some of the things that you do in order to make sure that things would always be interesting in the bedroom?

Try to change different positions every time you have sex and maybe some toys as well if you're partner is into that sort of thing

Comment

• CumbersomeDirection
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I agree with you because doing the same thing again and again will bore the both of you.

Take turns on who would be in charge and what positions the two of you would be doing

Comment

• BleakHeatingBoundary
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the tip. I would definitely try that next time in the bedroom

• JaneDough
      JaneDough commented
      Editing a comment
      I like this. I'll try this!

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      Good suggestion! I really think this is a good solution to a boring bedroom! try this! andycornholder

I used to have a fishbowl which has some of my favorite positions written in paper. We would pick one every time we would be having sex.

Comment

• Siumedia
      Siumedia commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a great way to make things interesting.

• assObeisanttight
      assObeisanttight commented
      Editing a comment
      What happened to that fishbowl? Have you done all the positions that you've placed in it?

Besides try new positions and things every so often, I would suggest to include some sex toys in the mix

Comment

If you and your partner are the type who has a schedule on when you guys do it, I would suggest to build up the anticipation by teasing each other a few days before the scheduled coitus

Comment

• Labea
        Labea commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing that you often end up sending her dick pics and telling her how you would fuck her?

• GriceVoice
        GriceVoice commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I do that all the time. We often have dirty conversations through texts.

if you're brave it enough let him enter you without any lube or you';re not yet wet lol

Comment

• Ponde4rHot
        Ponde4rHot commented
        Editing a comment
        I would be willing to do that to you, sweetie.

Make a lists of things that you both want to try in the bedroom and take turns on trying something from each other's list

Comment

I say a little roleplay, complete with props and costumes can definitely spice things up in the bedroom.

Comment

Working...
      X