Sex Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Tips

What are some of the things that you do in order to make sure that things would always be interesting in the bedroom?

Try to change different positions every time you have sex and maybe some toys as well if you're partner is into that sort of thing

Comment

• CumbersomeDirection
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I agree with you because doing the same thing again and again will bore the both of you.

Take turns on who would be in charge and what positions the two of you would be doing

Comment

I used to have a fishbowl which has some of my favorite positions written in paper. We would pick one every time we would be having sex.

Comment

• assObeisanttight
      assObeisanttight commented
      Editing a comment
      What happened to that fishbowl? Have you done all the positions that you've placed in it?

• LegsGo
      LegsGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Siumedia It sure does, sweetie.

• LegsGo
      LegsGo commented
      Editing a comment
      assObeisanttight We've done all that was inside of that bowl.

Besides try new positions and things every so often, I would suggest to include some sex toys in the mix

Comment

If you and your partner are the type who has a schedule on when you guys do it, I would suggest to build up the anticipation by teasing each other a few days before the scheduled coitus

Comment

• Labea
      Labea commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you often end up sending her dick pics and telling her how you would fuck her?

• GriceVoice
      GriceVoice commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I do that all the time. We often have dirty conversations through texts.

if you're brave it enough let him enter you without any lube or you';re not yet wet lol

Comment

• Ponde4rHot
      Ponde4rHot commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be willing to do that to you, sweetie.

• pussyDazzlingwet
      pussyDazzlingwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Ponde4rHot Don't disappoint me, dear.

Make a lists of things that you both want to try in the bedroom and take turns on trying something from each other's list

Comment

I say a little roleplay, complete with props and costumes can definitely spice things up in the bedroom.

Comment

• Creamal
      Creamal commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right. That would really make things more interesting.

• kendikendall
      kendikendall commented
      Editing a comment
      Whenever you had sex, what is your favorite role play that you and your partner always do?

Doing different sex positions is another way to spice the sex, so I suggest try and research different sex positions to try.

Comment

• garyrary
      garyrary commented
      Editing a comment
      You're definitely right about that.

Maybe try decorating the room when you will have sex to change the atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
    X