BF does not want sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF does not want sex

Okay, this is not my story but I just want to share about the issue of my friend. She is also a trans just like me and recently she met a man. Fast forward, they are now into a relationship. Of course, we know that when we are into a relationship, sex is a part of it. She is used to all of her past boyfriends that it was fine to have sex. But this is where the strange part comes in. Her boyfriend does not want to have sex with her. And my friend wonders why.

Had your friend given her boyfriend some gifts already?

Comment

• LegsGo
      LegsGo commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the connection of the gifts with not having sex?

• JaneDough
      JaneDough commented
      Editing a comment
      LegsGo ever heard of bribe?

• macytrey
      macytrey commented
      Editing a comment
      LegsGo Did you know that most men would only have relationship with trans simply because they want to have some benefits?

I could presume that her boyfriend has a real girlfriend and that he is faithful to his real girlfriend.
    Or it could be that your friend has been assuming that they are already together even though they are not?
    Come on, there are people who assume things.

Comment

• Labea
      Labea commented
      Editing a comment
      Then annierection should immediately break up with him if he doesn't want to engage sexually with her.

• FrogAddiction
      FrogAddiction commented
      Editing a comment
      What makes you say that her boyfriend has a real girlfriend? Nothing is mentioned above, maybe you're just assuming things as well lol

It would be much better that she talks to him rather than we speculate the reason why they are not having sex yet.

Comment

• ItsTrickie
      ItsTrickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, it gets exciting when we speculate things as ideas are brought out.

• VinnyBeany
      VinnyBeany commented
      Editing a comment
      Speculations. People love to speculate. Better state the real score. It makes me agitated not to know the real deal. lol.

Is this his first relationship with a trans person? Because if it is, he might be afraid with what he's going to do especially if the person that they're dating hasn't fully transitioned yet. I would suggest that she talks to him and reassure him that you would guide her through it

Comment

• garyrary
      garyrary commented
      Editing a comment
      It makes me smile. In a summary, you are telling that the man is a virgin and just afraid as he does not know what to do. Well, in fairness, that makes sense. But then, if that would be his first time, there should be the eagerness to try it; and this is absent with that man. That puzzles me more.

Maybe he's not sexually into your friend but why would he even date her? Wasting each other's time, eh?

Comment

• Lisbeth
      Lisbeth commented
      Editing a comment
      No, not wasting the time. The man has other motives. Trust me. I know how they work. lol.

• Creamal
      Creamal commented
      Editing a comment
      RageThinDrill why are you assuming that he's not sexually attracted to her? Is that your only reason why you're going to date a person?

• RageThinDrill
      RageThinDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Creamal it is because he's a guy and this is the first time that I heard of someone like him. And for your second question, yes that's one of the reasons I would date a guy.

It would be really offensive for your friend if her partner is not engaging with her sexually. She should confront him about it.

Comment

• BleakHeatingBoundary
      Editing a comment
      She should get her facts straight first before confrontations. Ask him why he doesn't want to have sex, figure things out.

Maybe it's her boyfriend's first time dating a transwoman like you. Take some time for him to get sexually comfortable with you.

Comment

• Labea
      Labea commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that's reason why he's withholding sex with her?
Working...
X