Selfish Partner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selfish Partner

I know that men often end up being called selfish partners. So I'm just wondering if any of you has actually talked to the person about it or you kept it in inside and only tell him about it whenever the two of you are having an argument?

Yes, I've told the guys who are selfish when it comes to sex about it. They often end up being mindful about it at first, but after a few weeks they're back to their old ways

Comment

• KatrLove
      KatrLove commented
      Editing a comment
      You can't control a guy when he feels like becoming territorial or jealous. He wants you all for himself, don't you feel appreciative in that way?

• JackWabbit
      JackWabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess men easily forget some things? What do you think? lol.

Has somebody called you that recently that's why you're asking us if we tell the men that we're with about their being selfish partners?

Comment

• DonHungwell
      DonHungwell commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I have to agree with his claim. Most of us men are territorial that why some would say that we're selfish.

I have a selfish partner who's always there for me, if we feel like fucking, he's down for it. But if I happen to hook up with other guys, he gets jealous but he agreed to our set-up in the first place.

Comment

• Ponde4rHot
      Ponde4rHot commented
      Editing a comment
      He's selfish because he likes you already, so stop hooking up with different guys and just stick to him.

• ItsTrickie
      ItsTrickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Getting jealous when you fuck other guys but still fine for him to fuck anyone he wants is not a fair arrangement.

I could not do that one. The man might leave me immediately. Of course, I do not want that to happen. No, no.

Comment

• daisyhoney
      daisyhoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, looks like we are on the same situation.

• assObeisanttight
      assObeisanttight commented
      Editing a comment
      You didn't even tried of telling him that even during the times that you were fighting?

It only comes out when we have an argument. I make sure to always bring it out that he is selfish.

Comment

• LegsGo
      LegsGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you just hate it when he's selfishness is slightly off? Well, I always remind my partner that he shouldn't be acting like that since we're not even married yet.

Been called that a couple of times because she took forever to cum and I tried my best to withhold my orgasm

Comment

• Labea
      Labea commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you really tried to learn about edging because of those exes?

• GriceVoice
      GriceVoice commented
      Editing a comment
      Labea I did the edging but there are limits to it. Eventually, you would have to give way.

I would open it up to him right before breaking up with him.

Comment

• Lisbeth
      Lisbeth commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you even wait for that? You can tell him before breaking him up. At least give him a chance to change.
Working...
X