Quantity Over Quality?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantity Over Quality?

When it comes to your sexual partners, which do you prefer more? Quantity or Quality? I would go for quantity as long as he can get his dick hard immediately

Does it mean that you would prefer that he fucks you 3 to 5 times in a span of 30 minutes rather than a single 30 minute fuck session?

Comment

• Injustice
      Injustice commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought what she meant about the quality or quantity is how many sexual partners you can handle at once.

Can you tell us how many minutes does he have to recover when you talk about getting hard immediately? Are you talking about right after he pulls out and jacking him off immediately or letting him rest for a few minutes?

Comment

• Lisbeth
      Lisbeth commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been with someone before you jacked you off right after you pulled out of her?

• StrangeCup
      StrangeCup commented
      Editing a comment
      There should be some rest. It would be tiring to the man if there is no few minutes rest.

Originally posted by JaneDough View Post
    When it comes to your sexual partners, which do you prefer more? Quantity or Quality? I would go for quantity as long as he can get his dick hard immediately
    Wait, you got me confused there. Don't you mean that you prefer quality and not quantity? Since you've mentioned how you wanted to be with a guy who can get his dick hard immediately.

Comment

• andycornholder
      andycornholder commented
      Editing a comment
      What she's trying to say is that she wants to be fucked multiple times in a certain period of time. Like they would fuck four to six times in a span of 30 minutes rather than a single thirty minute session with him

• FunThin
      FunThin commented
      Editing a comment
      Labea I want someone who has a huge pack. Maybe, most of us desire those huge cocks. I am not contended if a man's cock is like a toothpick. lol.

• FunThin
      FunThin commented
      Editing a comment
      andycornholder I got even more confused with your explanation. lol. Maybe, I could not fully what you want to convey.

Originally posted by JaneDough View Post
    Can I choose both? Sorry, what would be the use if a girl lacks quality? Then I'd go for quantity, I can fuck and satisfy all of them at once. It's rare for me to hook up with a girl who has all the qualities I look for in a fuckbuddy.

Comment

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that all the women that you've been with were satisfied with your performance?

• evaspringer
      evaspringer commented
      Editing a comment
      annierection, So, if you learned that he's good with his performance, are you willing to see the show yourself? Lol!

I've always gone for quality since most women tend to be too demanding when it comes to sex

Comment

• anitalongerman
      anitalongerman commented
      Editing a comment
      And how long does it usually take you before you orgasm?

• Siumedia
      Siumedia commented
      Editing a comment
      I am curious here. I know it is not appropriate to ask but I want to know this one. Do you also fuck transwomen?

I would have to go on quality. Nevermind if it was just one sex in a month as long as I enjoyed it fully. If the sex was so sensual and enjoyable then that would be okay with me.

Comment

• LikeCream
      LikeCream commented
      Editing a comment
      I would choose quality as well, I would feel satisfied already if someone just fucks me right. What's important is that she had fun as well.

I'd choose both because it will always depend on my sex partners. If he can still go on for hours with me, then okay, but if he can make me feel week in just minutes, then...okay lol!

Comment

I would choose quantity. Why not have about three men in a day, right? I would be able to feel the pleasures of sex three times. After all, sex is one of the things that I am running after.

Comment

This is the first time that I heard a woman who goes for quantity over quality

Comment

• BeachBurke
          BeachBurke commented
          Editing a comment
          And how about you? Do you go for quality over quantity?

• ItsTrickie
          ItsTrickie commented
          Editing a comment
          I would also be like her. I would also choose quantity. Why quantity? The more, the merrier. Actually, I would like to try different cocks. That is, mainly for curiosity.

I would choose quantity. After all, I like to bang more and more. lol. Well, they would all feel the same, right?

Comment

• daisyhoney
          daisyhoney commented
          Editing a comment
          No, they would not feel the same. Some would be more painful. Well, you already know why it would be more painful. LOL.

• GriceVoice
          GriceVoice commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with this one! I would choose quantity, too. The more, the merrier. I think that most men would choose quantity, too.

• Financial
          Financial commented
          Editing a comment
          daisyhoney Yeah, my mind got it right away. We do not need to state here that those huge cocks are painful to handle. lol.
      Working...
      X