The punishment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The punishment

Say that you were the dominant one, you wanted to spice it up a bit during those sex sessions. You decided that your partner should try putting on lingerie and if he doesn't put it on, he gets punished. So what kind of punishment are you willing to give him?

I'm scared lol, she might spank me multiple times, that's okay but if she ever tries pegging me by force then I'm out! I don't know, I hope she can go easy on those punishments that she's planning.

Comment

• Financial
      Financial commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? You haven't tried pegging? Oh, come on! I think that some guys do dream of getting pegged from behind by a woman, whether consensual or by force (if you two are into some BDSM shit like that).

• Loveriegar
      Loveriegar commented
      Editing a comment
      Spanking would be nice to have, but I do not think that it would be good spanking my partner. I do not want to hurt him. I could only love him.

If he does not want to put on the lingerie, then I guess I have no choice but to put him on handcuffs and I will do him some tickle-torture on him. Everyone gets a little weak if they get tickled on their weak spots.

Comment

• BuffyThinFun
      BuffyThinFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Tickle torture? It is not going to work. Most men do not have those tickle spots. They have hard bodies that are not prone to tickles.

• Loverser
      Loverser commented
      Editing a comment
      BuffyThinFun some people are ticklish and even for some of those men, you just fail to meet other people who are considered ticklish.

So, by asking me this now, made me think that it is better to just wear those damn lingerie, I'm scared of what punishment would be done unto me. What's so bad about wearing lingerie between you and your partner? No one has to know about this, right?

Comment

• JaneDough
      JaneDough commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah this is just between you and your partner, she just wants you to wear her lingerie, that wouldn't be so bad, just think about it. You will never know what punishment she might be planning to do to you.

Pegging would be a nice punishment! Lol. But I do not think that men would want to experience that one. It would surely hurt them.

Comment

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      I've read somewhere online that men usually dream of getting pegged by their partners. I guess that it is about their curiosity with it, but I don't judge.

• kendikendall
      kendikendall commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyDazzlingwet Oh come on, you can surely do that to those men if you're gonna do it gently and you better make sure that you're going to use lube so everything would go nice and smoothly.

What? I do not think any man would want to wear any lingerie. But, anyway, spanking on the ass would be a nice punishment. I want his ass cheeks to turn red. Lol.

Comment

• pussyLargewet
      pussyLargewet commented
      Editing a comment
      He might even want to spank your ass too, just to be even. Yes, until it gets sore too!

If a guy would choose to wear lingerie then it would be okay but I cannot promise him that there would be other forms of punishment that I may want him to do for me. Lol!

Comment

• KatrLove
      KatrLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you are one naughty woman. You really want to become dominatrix when it comes to your partner, huh? I bet he loves becoming a sissy for you.

• garyrary
      garyrary commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, that's not fair Creamal! Although, some guys would love to be shamed since it's just between you two. You could do some power play and he will soon punish you and let you wear whatever the hell he wants as well.

Is she trying to make a fool out of me? Well, of course, I will rather wear that damn lingerie in order not for me to be punished. I'm scared about what kind of punishments that she has for me.

Comment

• GarnettThinBelieve
      GarnettThinBelieve commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought for a minute there, you're going to choose to get punished instead of wearing the lingerie for fun. No pressure, it's just between you and your girl.

• ReamerCream
      ReamerCream commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, SmilesAway I think that you're the type of guy that is down for everything, I think I might like you and I want to be with you right now. Lol, no joke!

It would be nice if I should try wax or candle dripping on him. Trust me, this might hurt a little but it is really exciting especially when I get to put on his blindfolds. But I'm sure that he might rather wear that lingerie and would not give this one a try. Then again, I am willing for him to try this one on me, I am ready!

Comment

• BreezeLoveTroik
      BreezeLoveTroik commented
      Editing a comment
      I've tried candle dripping and it was quite scary at first but as soon as you'll get used to it, it gets better and more relaxing. It would be fun if my partner does that to me while he's wearing lingerie lol!

Nice try! I might as well leave her if she's making too much demands or requests for just having sex, why can't we just skip to the good part? The sex, why is there a need for me to be punished for not wearing damn lingerie?

Comment

• HaremHarmony
      HaremHarmony commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, I sometimes hate it when guys make too much demands and cannot do the deed right. It's useless, I might as well kick him out and do the job myself to myself already, lol!

• assWrytight
      assWrytight commented
      Editing a comment
      We all do hate those kinds of people who make so many demands during sex. I think it's better if they're focused on how they can make us feel satisfied throughout the sex.

• FunSoft
      FunSoft commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, leave her alone. That girl is sick if she wanted those kinds of stuffs. It is not weird; it is idiotic already.

A man wearing a lingerie? What kind of sick joke is that? Surely, my man would not wear a lingerie even if I would insist him to have one.

Comment

The punishments that we could think of are horrible, but have you thought that what you wanted him to do is also horrible? Seriously, you wanted him to wear a lingerie? That was strange.

Comment

A great question: Why did you decide that he should put on a lingerie? Is that something that you fancy of?

Comment

Working...
        X