The small one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The small one

You have got a new partner. He is handsome and nice and it seems that he is a perfect guy to be a partner until you made sex and you were somewhat horrified with what you had discovered: he had the smallest dick among all men that you had been to, and he seemed not to be aware that he had a small dick!

Oh, what a dismay for someone who like big dicks. Lol. Oh well, that would be an issue for me. How could I enjoy a man with a small dick? How?!

Comment

• assWrytight
      assWrytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Loveriegar buy a huge dildo, lol. Let him wear a strap on and get banged by a huge dildo that he's wearing lol. But would he want to do that to you? I guess he might get a little offended by that.

• FunSoft
      FunSoft commented
      Editing a comment
      assWrytight What? Do you think that he would like to do your suggestion? No sane man would do your idea. Certainly, they would like to use their dicks instead of those fucking dildos.

• CumbersomeDirection
      Editing a comment
      How could you enjoy a man with a small dick? Well, if he is handsome and has a great body, then you could still enjoy that man.

Lol. I could imagine how horrified you were when you saw his small dick! Anyway, you could not do anything. It is something that we do not have any control.

Comment

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      But then again, why would he have such a small dick? Plus, he's unaware of it, is it for real? Please tell me that he's just joking.

• pussyPaltrywet
      pussyPaltrywet commented
      Editing a comment
      annierection There are men who do not measure their cocks. I had asked some men and almost all of them stated that they never measured their dicks.

• Siumedia
      Siumedia commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, we could not do anything with it. That is life, after all. Let us accept the fact that there are men who were not gifted.

Oh. That is so sad, but if you love that person, then it should not matter at all. The important one should be the person himself and not his dick.

Comment

• Creamal
      Creamal commented
      Editing a comment
      But shall we consider that he should get himself checked for that? Is that even normal? Is that his real size already? Oh my, I cannot believe it as well!

• pussyDefectivetight
      Editing a comment
      But his dick is also important when it comes to love making, right? How would I enjoy it if I could not feel it? Lol.

I'm so glad that I do not have a small pecker. Guys usually suffer from it because they can no longer do anything to make it huge than it's normal size. They're born with it, unless they plan to get surgeries or other stuff.

Comment

• ReamerCream
      ReamerCream commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not want to be with a man with a micropenis, he better do something about it or else I won't be with him that long, he must know that I love huge dicks and I'm just being honest about that.

• macytrey
      macytrey commented
      Editing a comment
      Surgeries could help it lengthen and have bigger girth, but there is a drawback from it: you won't have a hard dick anymore. Yes, the hardness would be lessened to a point that you would have a hard time penetrating the hole what you want to have.

I think this isn't going to work out between us, he can at least have an average-sized dick but I cannot have a man that has a small dick. That would be impossible, does he have other ways to make it, you know, big?

Comment

• KatrLove
      KatrLove commented
      Editing a comment
      He should try those gels if it's true that it will grow a few inches long, but then again, I'd suggest you two should go see a doctor and find ways to make his dick big than its original size.

• Loverser
      Loverser commented
      Editing a comment
      Does he have other options to make it big? Yes, he should try serums, tablets, or just consult a doctor about it. Find out why it is small and if there are ways to make it somehow big.

Okay, he is handsome, nice, and seems to be perfect but why would there be a sudden turn of events? And out of all things mentioned, he has a small pecker, really? He's unaware that his dick is small? What the eff?! He felt comfortable with his dick already so better deal with it, I don't know if some of you ladies would still want to date a man like that, but then again, how can he satisfy you with having such cute package? Lol.

Comment

• kendikendall
      kendikendall commented
      Editing a comment
      If he's unaware of his small dick then suddenly something might have gone wrong to his dick size, maybe he should go see a doctor and do something about it before we can even proceed to have sex.

I'm pretty sure it's not yet erect and on its full form. Well, I'll just give it a go and if it grows to be average then it will still be okay for me. I'll make sure that next time he should try enhancements, just in case it might even work on him lol.

Comment

• HaremHarmony
      HaremHarmony commented
      Editing a comment
      If he has a big girth then it wouldn't be a problem but then again, what about the length of his dick? He should find a way to make it grow, how come he's unaware that his dick is tiny? Is he dumb or something? He's contented with that size already?

Originally posted by pussyDazzlingwet View Post
    You have got a new partner. He is handsome and nice and it seems that he is a perfect guy to be a partner until you made sex and you were somewhat horrified with what you had discovered: he had the smallest dick among all men that you had been to, and he seemed not to be aware that he had a small dick!
    If only he had a dick like mine, then I guess there wouldn't be a problem with that, just think about it. That man might have half the size of my penis on my profile picture. Lol.

Comment

• BreezeLoveTroik
      BreezeLoveTroik commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound so cocky right there drew peacock, pun intended! We cannot blame that man for having such a short penis but how come that he's unaware that it is small? Also, if he's hot then I guess his downside is his dick all along.

• FrogAddiction
      FrogAddiction commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that you have a big dick. That dick on your profile still looks small.

Good thing as my dick is not small. Lol. I would not be able to comment much when you are not in the same situation.

Comment

Working...
    X