You fell into the trap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You fell into the trap

You have a fuck buddy or maybe you are in a friends with benefits situation then suddenly you noticed that you are actually developing romantic feelings towards your partner but for him/her, it is purely a sexual relationship. What would be your next action?

I guess I will have to push my luck and confess to him. If he rejects me then fine. But I hope he will still wants to be my fuck buddy despite the confession that I made.

Comment

• SraAddictionAnnAccord
      Editing a comment
      I think this happened to me before. I confessed to someone I'm friends with benefits with and it turns out that we still chose to be with me even if I confessed to her that I like her in a special way but we thought that it would be much beetter staying friends with benefits.

• pussyDazzlingwet
      pussyDazzlingwet commented
      Editing a comment
      You can still agree to be his fuckbuddy but would he still want to choose you as his fuckbuddy? I don't know but ask him if it might have changed his mind when you confessed to him that you like him. Well, try your luck telling him that you will just choose to stay as fuckbuddies with him instead.

If it is purely just a sexual relationship then I should stop there. I mean, I wouldn't want to see him for a while knowing that I've developed some feelings towards him and soon after, I might think about getting back with him in an FWB kind off setup or I'll just avoid him all through until we become strangers again.

Comment

• dickhertz
      dickhertz commented
      Editing a comment
      No, you're being a martyr already and it would be best if you should avoid him completely if you can't help falling in love with him. You don't deserve to get hurt like that, but if that's what you want then I don't know what advice I can give you right now.

• assWrytight
      assWrytight commented
      Editing a comment
      If you know that you are falling for him then it would be best to avoid him. It wouldn't be necessary for him to know this since you're trying your best not to fall for him deeply.

This is impossible! I wouldn't develop romantic feelings towards my fucbudddy if we'd agree to just being that and nothing more. I should probably consider that what I am feeling right now is just infatuation since I am always with him, of course I'd feel extra special but in a way that we're exclusively together but with the label of just being fuckbuddies. Notthing romantic about that one, right?

Comment

• GarnettThinBelieve
      GarnettThinBelieve commented
      Editing a comment
      Infatuation? But that is different from actually falling in love. I guess those infatuation feelings are mostly for teenagers, and not for adults.

• daisyhoney
      daisyhoney commented
      Editing a comment
      GarnettThinBelieve then what is it called for adults, lust? Puppy-love? Crush? Whatever it is love is a serious term and you cannot just easily fall in love with people these days because genuine people are hard to find.

I would contain my feeling as I know that it would be futile if I continue with it. I know that he would not love me no matter what I do. It would be so senseless to continue, really.

Comment

• StrangeCup
      StrangeCup commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep it to yourself but keep the sexual relationship there because he wants it with you. It's the least you can do and if you got used to it, your feelings will soon fade and it won't matter anymore.

• Creamal
      Creamal commented
      Editing a comment
      This is why you shouldn't fall for anyone who only sees you lustfully and not someone to be taken seriously. Please save yourself from heartbreaks because you do not deserve to be hurt like that.

I would still love him but in secret. I won't let him know that I love him. It would be a secret until the feeling would be gone. I guess that unrequited love would fade one day.

Comment

• LikeCream
      LikeCream commented
      Editing a comment
      Be a secret lover? Okay but you should know that you chose to be it that way. I think it would help those feelings fade away easy because if it is all secret then it would soon be buried like memory and would feel like the feeling never existed at all.

• macytrey
      macytrey commented
      Editing a comment
      But loving him in a secret way would hurt a bit, right? Then it's like you're being a martyr, you're willing to take risks and handle all the pain since you know that this man won't reciprocate the same feelings that you have towards him.

I would tell him that I already love him. I guess that he would be shocked, then he would tell me that he loves me, too. Then, we would be together as real lovers. That would be fantastic.

Comment

• Loveriegar
      Loveriegar commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that was fast and easy! I do not think that he can reciprocate the same as you thought it would be. Sorry but that's not how it works since he only like you sexually and not in a serious way.

• ReamerCream
      ReamerCream commented
      Editing a comment
      Only that would be a fantasy for me because I know most of my fuckbuddies do not want to end up becoming my romantic partner. I'm okay with being fuckbuddies with them, after all, there's no such thing as love. So why believe that you're falling for someone? That is NOT love for all I know. It's just infatuation.

I shouldn't be falling for this trap again! But I'm confident that this will all go soon, but for now, I savour every moment that I have with her while we're still fuckbuddies as of the moment.

Comment

• FunThin
      FunThin commented
      Editing a comment
      You are falling for the wrong person, keep that in mind! But still, make the most out of it while you're still his fuckbuddy because sooner or later all of these will be over. You will surely miss it!

I'm going to try and ask her if she wants to make things exclusive for the both of us. If she asks why, I would be upfront and tell her that I'm starting to fall for her. If she wants to keep things as it is, then I would just try to kill the feelings that I have for her

Comment

• Lisbeth
      Lisbeth commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that you can kill those emotions toward her?

easy be honest with the person If they don't want anything serious then it's fine
    tell them that you are still open to that fuck buddy arrangement and if they don't
    MOVE ON and find another one it's hard to do but it's worth it

Comment

Why do you consider falling for your fuck buddy as a trap? If you knew before hand that the two of you are only fuck buddies, you should have stopped the arrangement when you started to develop some feelings towards her

Comment

You should blame yourself for falling on that one and don't think of it as falling into a trap. Because you know that he just enjoys doing with you, so why did you let yourself fall for him?

Comment

Why are you thinking that developing romantic feelings towards your fuck buddy is a trap? Are you thinking that the other person used a love potion on you that's why you ended up falling for that person?

Comment

Working...
          X