And they fucked each other

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And they fucked each other

What would you do if you had learned that your friend and your partner fucked each other? At that point of time when you had known it, you had no idea who initiated the first move. Meaning, you did not know who flirted and seduced whom as nobody wanted to admit a fault nor nobody wanted to tell more about it. They both kept silent to the point that you could not extract any information anymore.

I would forgive my partner, but he should make sure and promise me that he won't do it again.

Comment

• GriceVoice
      GriceVoice commented
      Editing a comment
      And what about your friend? Are you going to forgive her also or are you going to end your friendship with her?

• ClingClippie
      ClingClippie commented
      Editing a comment
      So it is okay for you to allow your partner to fuck your friends?

Oh, no. I need to know who had the fault. Surely, someone initiated it. I would force them to reveal the truth.

Comment

I would end the relationship and stop being friends with the other person. If the person that I'm seeing asks why, I'm just going to tell her that she can just go and have sex with my former friend.

Comment

• Labea
        Labea commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you going to try and confront your friend about it or just ignore him?

Definitely break up with her. But I'm just wondering who told you that she and your friend hooked up?

Comment

• dickhertz
        dickhertz commented
        Editing a comment
        We all have a nosy friend who knows all things on this world. They are a good source of information. LOL.

There's only one thing to do which is break up with your partner and stop being friends with your friend. Any sane person would also do what I've just said.

Comment

Break with her immediately. Because based on your post there was consent from both parties. So it doesn't matter who initiated it because what's done is done and they can't take it back.

Comment

• assObeisanttight
          assObeisanttight commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm, yeah, you are right. Maybe, it would be better if they become the right couple. We could see here that nobody wanted to talk as they want to protect each other. It could be that they like and love each other. Sometimes, we need to give way.

In that case, then I would just ignore it. Look, they do not want to speak anymore. They seem to be protecting each other! I guess that I would leave it as it is. I would pretend that it is something that is not important to me.

Comment

• andycornholder
          andycornholder commented
          Editing a comment
          Ignore it? Are you sure that you could ignore it? It would hurt you a lot!

I could forgive her for the first time that she cheated on me, but she should not do it again. I should warn her that if she does it again, she could kiss me goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by SraAddictionAnnAccord View Post
          What would you do if you had learned that your friend and your partner fucked each other? At that point of time when you had known it, you had no idea who initiated the first move. Meaning, you did not know who flirted and seduced whom as nobody wanted to admit a fault nor nobody wanted to tell more about it. They both kept silent to the point that you could not extract any information anymore.
          Uh, oh not forgiving! I love them both but I don't let my happiness be ruined by scam like them!

Comment

• Bearitzens
            Bearitzens commented
            Editing a comment
            I can bed playful and maybe join them during one of their sessions but the attachment already is gone cold. I'll be out in the bars wasted for may a month but knowing me, I can have a man by just a click of my hand at my fave bar!

• BuffyThinFun
            BuffyThinFun commented
            Editing a comment
            A traitor friend is always a traitor! Don't trust her again if I were you!
        Working...
        X