Threesome with a woman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threesome with a woman

What if your partner wants both of you to have a threesome with a woman? Would you agree?

I would agree with this one, We could also try being pegged by her and let her wear a strap-on dildo so it would be more fun if she is open to pegging.

Comment

• SmilesAway
      SmilesAway commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you're willing to be pegged by both of the ladies?

• StrangeNewsAncient
      StrangeNewsAncient commented
      Editing a comment
      SmilesAway Is it even possible if he will be pegged at the same time? That would be funny and hope he got a big bum hole.

If we've reached the point that we're into trying group sex, then sure I wouldn't mind being with a threesome with another girl.

Comment

• dickhertz
      dickhertz commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if the one who would join you is the ex of your partner?

• Labea
      Labea commented
      Editing a comment
      They could also try other forms of group sex like Bukkake or Orgies.

I might get jealous with a woman so I will still prefer two men in the action rather than a woman plus I like it if one is fucking me from behind and I'm sucking the other guy's dick.

Comment

• TeethPlane
      TeethPlane commented
      Editing a comment
      If you still prefer cock then we could always wear a strap on but I think you still prefer natural cocks.

• JoyTwin
      JoyTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      TeethPlane You can wear it if they are totally into those things but in her case, she only wants to be with guys who have a natural cock.

• GriceVoice
      GriceVoice commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you afraid that the guy might focus on the girl since she's the one who has an actual pussy?

I don't mind having a threesome with a woman as long as I am the one who will choose who the woman will be.

Comment

• Creamal
      Creamal commented
      Editing a comment
      Then would you choose a woman who knows you both or like a common friend?

• ReamerCream
      ReamerCream commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you would choose the woman as the videographer on filming you both lol.

• HaremHarmony
      HaremHarmony commented
      Editing a comment
      ReamerCream Why would you think that she would video us? I definitely prefer a common friend or someone close to me.

Who's going to select the third person for the threesome here? Is it her or me?

Comment

• anitalongerman
      anitalongerman commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that it would matter when it comes to who's choosing the other girl that you're going to fuck?

• GarnettThinBelieve
      GarnettThinBelieve commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be me if that ever happens to me!

• andycornholder
      andycornholder commented
      Editing a comment
      If I was in that situation, I would like that I would be the one to choose the third person.

It would not be a good thing in my opinion. It may feel a little bit awkward for you to do that.

Comment

• Loverser
      Loverser commented
      Editing a comment
      Labea I think there's no need to be jealous because you are just enjoying and having a threesome.

• FunSoft
      FunSoft commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you are not open to threesome activities that is why you would feel awkward about it.

• ItsTrickie
      ItsTrickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Labea Not really used to it that's why I think it's awkward.

If that something that you're really hoping to try, then go ahead and have a threesome. Otherwise, just tell him that you're not into that sort of thing.

Comment

• Bearitzens
      Bearitzens commented
      Editing a comment
      So as long as you want to do it, it is okay? Even if it would affect someone else negatively?

• evaspringer
      evaspringer commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he would not accept my decision and still continues to bring the woman to our place?

• StickStitch
      StickStitch commented
      Editing a comment
      What about you? Are you willing to be in a threesome with a woman or that's something that you have no plans of ever trying? assThunderingtight

No for me. It would just hurt my feelings because I am a trans and it would look like my partner would still prefer a true woman than me.

Comment

• dixonCox
      dixonCox commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you were the one who's invited for a threesome by a couple. Are you going to say yes to them or it is still a no for you?

• Ponde4rHot
      Ponde4rHot commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand your side and that would also work if I am in that situation.

• Loveriegar
      Loveriegar commented
      Editing a comment
      Make sure the woman is ugly as you are lol so your partner would not just focus on her.

Not really comfortable with that. I would ask him if he wants to do it with a fellow trans person instead of a woman.

Comment

• pussySwankylicking
      pussySwankylicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to be mad at him if he doesn't like to have a threesome with another transperson?
Working...
X