King Size Meal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Size Meal

Does having a size preference make you swallow immediately? I think trans/ladies here can relate to it. What are your thoughts on this one?

I’m not really sure what I prefer. All my experiences have been on the large size and I loved it. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t like something smaller.

Comment

• JackWabbit
      JackWabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the biggest dick that you've fucked so far? Have you been with someone who had a 12 inch dick?

I actually prefer small or medium sized dicks since I can easily deep throat them.

Comment

• garyrary
      garyrary commented
      Editing a comment
      Just wondering if my dick is the right size for you or do you prefer a bigger one than mine?

• dickhertz
      dickhertz commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you are the only one who likes to suck a small dick. Are you afraid of a large cock deepthroating you?

• anitalongerman
      anitalongerman commented
      Editing a comment
      So how many inches would count as a medium sized dick for you? Are you talking about dicks that are less than 6 inches?

The size of his dick is not a factor when it comes to swallowing his cum or not. It all depends on the taste of his cum.

Comment

• BreezeLoveTroik
      BreezeLoveTroik commented
      Editing a comment
      May I ask what is the taste of the cum your man had? Mine was pineapple juice.

Oh Yes! It makes me hungry to see a large-sized dick that make me want to swallow it immediately. I will be feasting on it all day.

Comment

The average target size I'm expecting is between 9 and 12 inches. If he got big dick it totally makes me hungry and swallows it immediately.

Comment

• macytrey
        macytrey commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you actually take that one without chocking? You must be an expert when it comes to sucking.

Originally posted by StrangeNewsAncient View Post
      Does having a size preference make you swallow immediately? I think trans/ladies here can relate to it. What are your thoughts on this one?
      Maybe this dude is so concerned about his dick size that's why he asks. I think the majority here wants to swallow a big and long cock.

Comment

• KistKiss
        KistKiss commented
        Editing a comment
        I would love to know whether you have a big and long cock as well lol.

Why are you concerned with the dick size when it comes to swallowing your cum? Do you think the bigger the dick, the more she would be interested in swallowing it?

Comment

• FunThin
        FunThin commented
        Editing a comment
        There might have been a girl that hooked up with him recently that told him that she doesn't swallow the cum of guys who have average sized or small dicks that is why he's asking us this question.

• ClingClippie
        ClingClippie commented
        Editing a comment
        I think he assumes that woman will automatically swallow it if it's a huge dick, For me, It really depends if it's clean and circumcised.

Do you really think that the size of you dick can make a difference on whether a person is going to swallow your cum or not.

Comment

Working...
      X