Accepting transgenders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepting transgenders

As a transgender, what are the common stigma that you always encounter?

People always see me with disgust in their eyes but that does not affect me anymore, it made stronger inside.

Comment

I think that society should start understanding transgenders, who they are to prevent stigmas towards them.

Comment

The widespread prejudice has been a stigma for me because people tend to generalize their judgment.

Comment

Discrimination has always been on the list, I guess people would always do that no matter what happens. I've already accepted that fact though, we can't push people to like us.

Comment

The unequal treatment of transgender women especially when it comes to restrooms. Establishments should put an all gender restrooms in their facilities.

Comment

Most companies don't give chance to transgenders to work for them. When they know that you are a transgender, they will not hire you and that is very unfair for us.

Comment

I thought transgenders are a threat to women but they are really friendly, unlike other girls that I know.

Comment

• andycornholder
                  andycornholder commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad you saw that. thanks.

• dickhertz
                  dickhertz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don't mention it. At least I know that I'm a bit progressive and accepting when it comes to my views

People who are so inconsiderate and judgemental.

Comment

Working...
                X