Reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset

If you're given the chance to start your life all over again, would you want to be born with your chosen gender now, or would still choose the assigned gender that you were born in?

I would prefer to be born in my chosen gender now. But I feel that I might be a completely different person because of it

Comment

Just to give my 2 cents in this topic. I'm not sure if everybody would want to be born again with their chosen gender. Because if they do, just like what dixonCox has said they might be a totally different person

Comment

If I were to choose the easy way out, then I could have easily go with my chosen gender now, but the experiences that I had in getting there would be lost and I treasure those since I came to know who are my true friends are because of it

Comment

• drew peacock
          drew peacock commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you lose them when you came out of the closet?

I would prefer to do it all over again because just like what the previous comments has said, we would be a totally different person if we would be born again with our preferred gender

Comment

I prefer being born with my chosen gender, that way I do not have to change it.

Comment

• assObeisanttight
            assObeisanttight commented
            Editing a comment
            Even if you end up being as a totally different person?

• ReamerCream
            ReamerCream commented
            Editing a comment
            It does not mean that if I change my gender, I will be a different person. It was only my genital that was changed, but my feelings, characters, personality, and mind is still me.

I am good with my current gender so I think I don't have to accept that offer.

Comment

• Ponde4rHot
            Ponde4rHot commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here. No more turning back now.

Of course, I would like to be born as a natural woman if given the chance.

Comment

• GriceVoice
            GriceVoice commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm guessing that you don't want to experience again what you've been through?

I have no plans of changing who I am because I'm contented being a man.

Comment

• assThunderingtight
            assThunderingtight commented
            Editing a comment
            This topic is for those people who are transitioning and not for the ones who are having gender identity issues

• BeachBurke
            BeachBurke commented
            Editing a comment
            assThunderingtight I think this topic is intended for all the genders here.

I think I am okay with the gender that I have, but I also understand those people who wanted to change their gender if ever there is a reset because that is what they feel, and we need to respect it.

Comment

I'm satisfied being a straight guy now so would pass on that.

Comment

• garyrary
              garyrary commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here.

I agree with some here who wants to be born with their chosen gender. Although right now, I love who I am.

Comment

I prefer to be born to my chosen gender so I do not have to spend thousands of dollars just to change it.

Comment

Working...
              X