Frozen Eggs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Eggs

What do you think of women who are planning to transition to men, but are freezing their eggs in order to be able to have a child of their own?

I don't see anything wrong with it and besides it's their eggs so they can do whatever they want with it

Comment

• JaneDough
      JaneDough commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, whatever they do, it doesn't matter to us because it is theirs.

• KatrLove
      KatrLove commented
      Editing a comment
      JaneDough Lol! I really don't get the people nowadays.

The only ones that I know who might be against it are the one who have a religious or conservative background. Because they believe that person who's from the LGBTQ community are not suited to raise children

Comment

• anitalongerman
      anitalongerman commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that they should just shut up and leave them alone. Thinking that they always have the moral high ground will not grant them vip tickets to heaven. If ever there is one

• StickStitch
      StickStitch commented
      Editing a comment
      anitalongerman That would be a good idea.

I guess that's okay. That's their body after all.

Comment

• VinnyBeany
      VinnyBeany commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right. Less judgement, more fun.

Well, that is actually a good move, at least even if they become men physically, they can still have their own child.

Comment

• SmilesAway
      SmilesAway commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Are you planning your eggs to be frozen also?

• anyaneeze
      anyaneeze commented
      Editing a comment
      SmilesAway Lol, are you insinuating that she has plans to transition into a man?

• Lisbeth
      Lisbeth commented
      Editing a comment
      anyaneeze there are some straight women who freeze their eggs also just in case they want to have their own kids when they hit an age where it would be difficult for them to conceive naturally

Well, it's their eggs so there's nothing we can do about it really. And there is nothing wrong with having a child who shares your dna

Comment

• Ponde4rHot
      Ponde4rHot commented
      Editing a comment
      That's true. I would agree with you on that.

I think that they're thinking ahead of their future and they just want to be sure that they have a child of their own

Comment

• Loveriegar
      Loveriegar commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, and actually, I admire people like them who do not only focus on the present but also think about the future.

I've heard that some ladies also tend to have some of their eggs frozen just in case they get married late and have problems in having their own children in the natural way

Comment

That is actually a very wise decision to do. Maybe I should freeze my sperm too. lol

Comment

I agree with the opinion of people here, freezing your egg before transitioning is a good move. It means that he has plans to have a family of his own in the future.

Comment

If she dis that then she made a good decision. She was thinking of the future ahead of her.

Comment

Working...
          X