Ch..Ch...Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ch..Ch...Changes

To who have fully transitioned, what were some of the problems that you've encountered at the start of your hormone therapy?

Based on a couple of friends who has fully transitioned it was like hitting puberty all over again since you would notice minor or major changes in your body every couple of months

Comment

• BreezeLoveTroik
      BreezeLoveTroik commented
      Editing a comment
      But I guess that they were happy seeing those changes as they happen.

I was really happy when I started and it felt like it was both my birthday and Christmas combined

Comment

• Labea
      Labea commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you that ultra happy on the first day of your HRT?

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      drew peacock While others experienced those mood swings, I am fortunate enough that I never encountered one. It was like a regular day.

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      Labea I was! Maybe, for most of our first times, we get excited. So the excitement was there and the bliss to start something new.

I do not know as I did not have my transition. But a few of my friends said that their family was their major problem. The issue of non-support from family.

Comment

• anyaneeze
      anyaneeze commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you have any friends who has transitioned already or planning to?

It took a quite a long time before me and my doctor found the right medication to use. Since I ended up having the worst side effects of the first ones that I took. Like you know how most prescription drugs have a list of possible side effects on you. The worst ones that were written on them would be the ones that I would be having
    Last edited by evaspringer; 07-24-2019, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• dixonCox
      dixonCox commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you still experience them or you're already over it?

• evaspringer
      evaspringer commented
      Editing a comment
      I got over it when I decided to see a different doctor. She was exceptionally the best so far!

• RageThinDrill
      RageThinDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times did you have to change your medication until you find the right ones?

I've read that some are having second thoughts of transitioning because of the possible side effects that might get from hormone therapy

Comment

• DonHungwell
      DonHungwell commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's a given already. Were they expecting that it would be smooth sailing

Call me an idiot but at first, I was not good at swallowing the pills. Well, you may be aware that I could swallow some bigger stuffs but I had a hard time swallowing those small pills. lol.

Comment

I think everyone experiences an adjust period during that stage of our lives

Comment

• assObeisanttight
        assObeisanttight commented
        Editing a comment
        How long did it take you before you're comfortable with it?
    Working...
    X