Leaving the male part behind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving the male part behind

There are many transwomen who have different configurations on their bodies. When I say configurations, those are the new things that they have on their bodies. While many have the goal to have full operations, that is, the upper and bottom surgeries; some opted to have the upper surgery only leaving their male bottom part to be present. What can you say about it?

For me, I wanted to have a full operation taking away those male parts but there have been so many hindrances. What can I do?

Comment

• LegsGo
      LegsGo commented
      Editing a comment
      What else can you do? Then have it removed, but remember that this would be your lifetime decision, so if you'd accept it that way then proceed with the full operation.

• HaremHarmony
      HaremHarmony commented
      Editing a comment
      What hindrances are you talking about? If you want something, don't let any hindrance or obstacle stop you. Work hard to make it happen, that's my advice to you.

It could be the cost why they have not had the bottom surgery. It is a bit pricier than the upper surgery. I think that is one of the reasons why most have not undergone the bottom surgery.

Comment

• pussyDazzlingwet
      pussyDazzlingwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Soon they will get there. I mean if they are saving money just to make the surgery possible then that's great! Soon they'll get rid of the male part that's been left behind.

• FollowShrillPresent
      Editing a comment
      pussyDazzlingwet Even if they have the money, some still did not want to have that bottom surgery. I wonder why.

Well, I think those trans who only opt for the upper body surgery are those who are still earning up for the bottom body surgery. Besides, it's not as if they are always going to wear bikinis where their male part will be exposed, right?

Comment

• evaspringer
      evaspringer commented
      Editing a comment
      True! Trans usually prioritize surgeries that they really need in order to make people believe that they are really trans. The male part is not exposed all the time so that's not the priority.

Well I think the main reason for that is money. Whether we admit it or not, surgeries are really a burden in the pocket. Even though those trans wanted both the upper and bottom surgeries, they are not able to do so because of financial reasons.

Comment

• drew peacock
      drew peacock commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree that it would cost a fortune for them to change their bottom part. That's why for some reason they'd leave it like that for the meantime and soon they'll get to undergo some surgery.

• SraAddictionAnnAccord
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it is more expensive but times have changed. There are now cheap bottom surgeries in Thailand.

I have always wanted to have both the upper and bottom surgeries but I only managed to get the upper one. When you ask me why, all I can say is that that's the wish of my parents. They accepted me as trans wholeheartedly and they allowed me to have the upper body surgery but their only request is that they wanted me to keep my male part.

Comment

• dickhertz
      dickhertz commented
      Editing a comment
      So, it could be possible that they wanted you to have a family on your own, but the question is, do you think that leaving a male part behind could mean that your parents want you to find a woman to have kids with? Is that what your parents wanted you to do?

Originally posted by kendikendall View Post
    There are many transwomen who have different configurations on their bodies. When I say configurations, those are the new things that they have on their bodies. While many have the goal to have full operations, that is, the upper and bottom surgeries; some opted to have the upper surgery only leaving their male bottom part to be present. What can you say about it?
    I think they're still thinking about keeping it or having it removed permanently. It's okay, it would take some time for them to think about it over and over because if they'd remove their male parts, then it's final. They will soon be transitioning into a woman.

Comment

• pussyPaltrywet
      pussyPaltrywet commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree that it will take a lot of time to think things through but soon we'll get our mind straightened up and our decision will be final. It takes time, process and a lot of patience for this to possibly happen.

I was afraid. I am still afraid. That is the reason. I have my apprehensions on what could happen next. Better keep it there. Right?

Comment

Working...
    X