Bushy or bald?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushy or bald?

Growing hair down there has been a subject of debate for some people. Some want to have hair down there while others insist that it should be removed entirely. What is your preference?

It should be removed. Women should learn to remove their hair down there. I think that it is cleaner to look at and it is easier to play with if there are no hair down there.

Comment

• Injustice
      Injustice commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of method do you want her to do it? Does she have to wax it or shaving them is enough already?

• pussyTiredlicking
      pussyTiredlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that it is because it looks cleaner and not because you don't know which hole you're supposed to put your dick in? lol

• ClingClippie
      ClingClippie commented
      Editing a comment
      It depends on the partner because some men like women with hair down there rather than those who do not.

For men like me, then having a bushy hair down there is very fine. I think that most women would love to have their men to have a jungle over there.

Comment

• MarlinMartingale
      MarlinMartingale commented
      Editing a comment
      If I'm going to date you, I'm going to make sure that you have your pubes shaved. We have no plans of coughing up your pubes the way cats cough up hairballs. And are you sure that you don't mind wincing in pain whenever we accidentally pull them out while we're sucking your dick.

• anitalongerman
      anitalongerman commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that most women prefer that their guy is bushy down there?

• Loverser
      Loverser commented
      Editing a comment
      It's fine to grow it as you we don't have pubic lice or else we should shave it off.

I want women who have no hair down there as it would look far nicer than if there are hair all over. It is cleaner to look and, well if you eat them, it would make your life easier as there are no extra works to be done.

Comment

• assWrytight
      assWrytight commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you don't care whether it is shaved or waxed as long as it is clean?

• JaneDough
      JaneDough commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you willing to shave your partner if she's bushy down there?

• Loveriegar
      Loveriegar commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, a clean look is always good to the eye and also a good feeling when having sex.

Are we talking about our own pubes here or the ones on our partners? For the latter it would be trimmed or properly groomed.

Comment

• SraAddictionAnnAccord
      Editing a comment
      Maybe our partner, For me I don't mind at all what's important is my partner should be hot.

• assHangingtight
      assHangingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      And how about your own pubes? Do you shave them or you let your partner decide whether she wants them shaved or not?

• annierection
      annierection commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it's our own. I don't really mind if I get a bush and it's the preference of my partners.

I prefer that my partner is clean down there. So they have to be either shaved or waxed down there.

Comment

• TeethPlane
      TeethPlane commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you also clean yours down there?

• dixonCox
      dixonCox commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, I don't want to undergo waxing because I might shit myself. Is there any kind of waxing that's not painful enough?

• Labea
      Labea commented
      Editing a comment
      dixonCox then Laser hair removal would be more suggested if you do not want those who are very painful.

Sometimes having a hair down there is alright but if it's too much it's kinda gross and it depends if we really have a fetish on a bushy down there.

Comment

• SmilesAway
      SmilesAway commented
      Editing a comment
      So what's your personal preference when it comes to the pubes of your partner? Do you want them or not?

• RageThinDrill
      RageThinDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      I won't mind bushy hair plus it also adds to the kink of getting tickled.

• HaremHarmony
      HaremHarmony commented
      Editing a comment
      It is also so irritating to have much hair down there.

I always like clean look so I prefer it to be clean and bald even if I had to wax them off. So I'll go with a clean look.

Comment

• garyrary
      garyrary commented
      Editing a comment
      dickhertz have you asked your boyfriend before to shave you when you're not in the mood to shave it?

• Creamal
      Creamal commented
      Editing a comment
      garyrary have you asked your girlfriend?

• GarnettThinBelieve
      GarnettThinBelieve commented
      Editing a comment
      garyrary I actually tried asking him once but he did not agree on doing it!

I don't mind getting a bush but if my partner insists that she wants a cleaner look then I would shave it all clean so I can present myself better to her.

Comment

• ItsTrickie
      ItsTrickie commented
      Editing a comment
      So the decision would be based on what your partner prefers?

• StrangeNewsAncient
      StrangeNewsAncient commented
      Editing a comment
      JoyTwin I don't think someone will bother hairs on the ass but it will be more cleaner.

• assThunderingtight
      assThunderingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      What about when it comes to your partner? Do you expect them to have theirs shaved or they should let it grow out?

I'm always confident about myself so even when I'm bushy I still think that it's good as for my partner I also want her to grow a bush. That would be our couple's goal.

Comment

Working...
    X